Party bus

Reunion hit 20k reads!!! Thank you all so much for sticking with this story and leaving votes and comments, ily all sm🖤 Side note-I'm actually obsessed with Billie eilish rn omg——————————————————————-

Side note-I'm actually obsessed with Billie eilish rn omg
——————————————————————-

"Thank you all for coming, good night!" Harry exclaimed to the audience after finishing their final song of the night.

He then joined the lads to take a bow and wave to the audience before they all sprinted off stage, ready to get going as fast as possible.

The adrenaline was still pumping through their veins as they ran through the dark corridors back stage, smiles stuck onto their faces.

"That was mad oh my god!" Louis exclaimed as he ran next to the lads.

"Woooo" Niall shouted with his hands in the air, making the lads laugh at him.

They finally made it to their dressing room and had to race against time to gather their things, they needed to be out of the arena as quick as possible so they don't get mobbed by the fans.

"Fuck, has anyone seen my Gucci loafers?" Harry called out, rushing around the room in search of his beloved shoes.

"Harry nobody gives a shit about your Gucci loafers, hurry up" Liam said sarcastically, rolling his eyes playfully at the man.

Harry pouted and furrowed his eyebrows in return, huffing before going back to his search.

"Hey! Don't make my baby pout, I love your loafers don't worry Haz" Louis said in a stern but soft voice, making harry smile.

"Louis, you literally said they were ugly like two days ago" Zayn said matter of factly while snickering at the man.

Harrys smile instantly left his face and was replaced by a glare, he stuck his middle finger up at Louis before finally cheering when he found his shoes behind the sofa.

"Wha- I, I would never! Zayn you dirty little liar" Louis stuttered out, trying his best to pull an offended face.

"Lou, babe, you know I love you, but you can't lie for shit" Harry said with a smirk, not really caring if people liked his sense of style or not. What mattered to him is that he was comfy and unique.

"Haz, why would you think I'm lying? I love your extremely bright, sometimes obnoxious shoes. And, and your grandpa pants, oh! And I love how nothing ever matches, because like, that makes you different, you know? And I love that-"

Louis was suddenly cut off from his nervous rant by Harrys lips on his own, the mans larger hands cupping his cheeks and jaw as he did so. Louis practically melted into the kiss and closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling, but it was soon broken when harry pulled away and looked into his now wide open eyes.

"Louis, I couldn't care less what you think of my clothing choices. Now shut up you idiot" Harry said fondly, smiling down at the smaller man and pecking his lips once more before he returned to packing.