Accidental

I feel like this story sucks, I've got writers block right now so whatever you read in this chapter is completely off the top of my head, hopefully it's not complete trash:/

"Do you honestly think it's a good idea to go to a club when we've got a flight tomorrow?" Liam questioned in a worried tone.

The lads were in a taxi on their way to a club to celebrate the end of promo in the US, tomorrow they would be packing their things and heading off to the uk for more interviews and the uk leg of tour.

"Looks like daddy directioner has returned" Louis said cheekily, gaining a laugh from the other lads.

Liam smacked him on the back of his head at the comment.

"Hey what the fuck was that for?" Louis exclaimed, rubbing his sore head.

"You know why, but seriously, we've got a long flight ahead of us.

"Don't worry babe we'll be fine, we can just sleep the entire flight" Zayn reassured him.

"Yeh, like use two will be sleeping" Niall snickered.

The two lads blushed and looked away from each other, having not yet discussed what they were.

They pulled up outside the club not a minute later and paid the driver before jumping out the car.

When they got to the entrance the bouncer knew exactly who they were and let them inside without hassle, however they didn't realise all the fans taking pictures from afar.

The place was crowded, bodies everywhere dancing to the pounding music. The air was thick with humidity and the smell of alcohol and weed lingered in their noses, confirmed by the amount of people sharing joints and taking hits from bongs, it made Louis realise how long it had been since he last got a buzz.

"We've got a booth booked out in the back" Harry shouted over the music, gesturing for the lads to follow him through the dimly lit room.

Louis was glad they had a booth as he could see people starting to recognise them already, having their phones out and recording. It would have only been a matter of time before they were mobbed.

Once they got themselves situated in the booth a young woman wearing very little clothing came inside and asked them what drinks they wanted, getting special treatment as they were famous.

They each ordered their own individual drinks before Louis called out for 10 tequila shots to be brought as well, two each. He wanted to get absolutely pissed tonight before they went back to work in the uk.

"What songs have you decided to play from your own albums on tour?" Liam asked while they waited for their drinks.

"Not sure yet, I've got a few in mind though. Probably slow hands, on the loose, this town and flicker, I'd probably do more once it's got going a bit though" he explained with a smile.