Broken contract

I honestly can't fucking believe this

I honestly can't fucking believe this. Louis and his family have already been trough so much and now this? RIP Fizzy, you will be missed♥️

——————————————————————

London:

After a long flight, the lads had finally made it back to the uk, London to be specific.

They had all agreed that they'd rather spend their time living in Harry and Louis' old house than in a hotel for the next month or so before flying out again, wanting to be comfy and relaxed during what they knew would be a hectic period.

Which was fine, there were definitely enough rooms and it was spacious, with all the necessities they needed. So with that, they arrived at the large house and walked inside.

"Just as I remember" Louis stated, looking around the entrance of the house in awe.

"Yeh, not much has changed really. I don't spend too much time here if I'm honest" Harry explained, sitting his suitcase by the bottom of the grand staircase.

"I thought you sold this place?" Liam asked as he walked through the doorway, luggage in hand.

"Nah, I was going to but decided against it, too many memories" he said with a small glance towards Louis who blushed in return.

"Yeh yeh, we get it, you and Louis fucked in every room, 'memories'" Niall sarcastically said, gaining snickers from Liam and Zayn and scowls from Louis and Harry.

"Watch it" Louis said playfully, nudging Niall away and causing him to drop his suitcase.

"Oi!" Niall exclaimed, grabbing his case with a huff and glaring at the blue eyed boy.

"Don't act like you didn't deserve it" Harry called with a shrug, hanging his coat on the stand by the door.

"Whatever, what room am I in anyways?" He asked.

"Well there's four bedrooms, nines the master, so two of us will have to share but other than that you can take any room" Harry explained.

"Wait. Who's sharing then?" Zayn asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Well it's not gonna be me. Your the two couples in the house, sort it yourself, I'm off" Niall said cheekily before racing up the stairs with his suitcase in tow.

The four lads sighed and looked at one another expectantly, waiting for someone to volunteer.

"Someone's gotta fucking share then" Louis said, breaking the silence.

"Don't look at us" Liam said, eyebrows raised.

"Oh come on, you two used to bloody live here alone and share the same bed practically every night. What's the problem now?" Zayn asked.