Old memories

Ive got work experience on Monday

Ive got work experience on Monday... Kmn🙄

The next day:

Sure enough, the Larry conspiracy had returned, not that it had ever really gone away.

Thousands upon thousands of people had re tweeted and shared the video caught by one of the fans from inside Starbucks yesterday, and both Louis and Harry had a swarm of notifications regarding the situation.

Management were not happy. They had called a meeting for this afternoon and only Louis and Harry were allowed to attend. Louis thought it was a bit drastic, like really? A whole damn meeting just because some random person called them their ship name? Pathetic.

So that's why Louis and Harry we're now situated in a huge office being stared at by 9 members of the team as well as Simon. Wasn't this going to be fun.

"I'm assuming you know why your here" Simon said in a strict tone.

"Yup, don't really see the need for a whole meeting though, you making a big deal out of nothing" Louis sassily replied, Harry had to hide his smirk.

"Cut it with the attitude. We clearly said yesterday we didn't want these stupid rumours starting up again, so why don't you explain to us why you thought it was a good idea for the two of you to be seen alone in a public place?" Simon asked sternly.

"Technically we weren't alone. Paul and the camera guy were right behind us" Louis corrected with a faux smile covering his face.

"Just answer the damn question and stop wasting our time" A member of management cut in, taking over Simons roll.

"We wanted drinks, Liam suggested it was best for us two to go inside as Louis can remember all the orders and I can carry the drinks back, some girl serving us thought it would be funny to write our ship name on the cup, and when the guy called it out it gained everyone else's attention. Not exactly our fault here is it?" Harry explained in an angered tone, frustrated with taking the blame 24/7.

"Did you not use your common fucking sense and think about the consequences of going in there together?" Another woman from management said.

"Oh for fuck sake, back off will you? We've explained ourselves, which we shouldn't have had to do in the first place, and even when there's clearly no fault in our actions you find a way to pin it on us anyway! Have you ever stepped back to notice the bloody rumours never went away? They've been believing this since 2010, no matter how many stunts you pull or how distant you try make us, they're going to carry on believing this wether you like it or not" Louis huffed out, sticking up not only for himself but for Harry too.

No matter how bad of terms they were on, he wouldn't let someone talk shit to Harrys face.

Everyone was silent in the room after his little rant, clearly not expecting such words to come out of his mouth, and definitely not expecting every word to be the truth.