Responses

I feel bad for not getting it out sooner

I feel bad for not getting it out sooner. Enjoy :) (this isn't edited so there might be some stupid mistakes, oops)
_____________________________

"But Haz, what if no one has shown up at the stadium to get everything ready. Nobody has been paid, nobody knows what the fuck is going on since we came out because we haven't made any statements and we don't have a management team anymore" Louis rushed out, anxiety creeping up on him at the thought of letting down the fans.

"Lou you need to calm down. We'll figure it out when we get there, just like we always do. Worst comes to worst we can just make a few calls and we will have a team right there to help us out. We can pay them ourselves, you've got nothing to get worked up over love" Harry said softly as he caressed Louis cheek, the man laying in his lap as he ranted about all the things that could possibly go wrong.

"I know, you're right. I just can't help but worry about these things because I'm scared of letting the fans down. I don't wanna have to cancel another show just because management got exposed, it's not like that's their faults" Louis replied with a heavy sigh, tightening his grip on Harrys t shirt that smelled like his usual cologne.

"I'm sure they would understand anyway, even then we would just re schedule the show, it's not a big deal. Now, stop moping about this because I have something better in mind to do" Harry said as he patted Louis head to gesture for him to sit up.

"And what's that then dear Harold?" Louis asked sarcastically, sitting up from Harrys lap.

"We need to check our socials. I've been meaning to do it since the brits" Harry said with a cheeky smile, grabbing his phone from his back pocket.

"Oh shit. Are you not at least a little scared of the responses? Cause I'm not being funny, but I'm shitting myself right now" Louis whined, his eyes wide as he watched harry log into his accounts.

"Not really no. I got over that shit a long time ago, and if people disagree with my love for you, then fuck them" Harry replied with a shrug, causing Louis to shake his head with a smile.

"Well, you're certainly not the lad who cried on tv because of hate anymore, are you?" Louis stated proudly, loving his boyfriends new self confidence.

"Nope, I couldn't care less what they think of me anymore. The only opinions that matter are my family's, the lads, and yours" Harry said as he looked up from his phone, planting a chaste kiss on Louis lips before going back to logging in.

"Also, don't be scared lou. You know that tons of people support you and they out weigh the couple homophobic pricks out there who can't grasp the fact that love is love. And I love you, nothing could ever change that" Harry continued honestly.

"I love you more, thank you" Louis replied with a huge smile splitting across his face, taking Harrys hand into his own and squeezing lightly.

"Not possible. I love you more than, um, oxygen, yeah, oxygen" Harry argued with a cute furrow to his brow, practically making Louis melt on the spot at how adorable he was.