Chapter 34

Y/N POV

The last words made my heart skip several beats. I couldn't believe what I just heard. My world came collapsing by I just wished that I may have misheard him I wanted to ask him again but I wasn't strong enough to hear those words again and I couldn't gather my words either this time. Tears were already forming in my eyes I didn't want him to see me like that so I ran away from there. I ran to the living room.

Y/N: Where is the washroom.

With the remaining strength, I asked the boys with my cracking voice and head hanging low to hide my tears.

V: Go straight and take a left.

I ran from there I wanted to run out of this place but I didn't want everyone to be worried.

I ran inside the washroom and let all the tears flow I screamed while covering my mouth I wished it was a dream but it is real.

Stella POV:

Y/N came running to the living room and I saw her eyes were teary and when she asked for the washroom her voice was cracking. I was very worried for her I looked at Eli and we both understood that something was wrong so I decided to go after Y/N and see her.

Stella: Excuse me, guys. I want to use the washroom too I'll be right back.

I paced towards the washroom I knocked the door several times soon the door opened and Isaw Y/N her eyes were red and her face was wet with tears. Before I could say something she hugged me tightly.

Y/N: Stella!! Why me? why does it have to be me?

Stella: It's okay. Calm down and tell me what happened.

Y/N: He loves her he finally confessed that he loves her.

Stella: Who loves whom?

Y/N: Jungkook loves IU he said that he loves IU. I was so stupid to think that he'll love me someday. But today my every hope came crashing by.

Stella: It's okay see you always knew it would happen right? You would convince yourself every time.

Y/N: It is hard in reality, it is DAMN FREAKING HARD!

Stella: It'll be alright. Now tidy up we shall go to the hotel.

She just nodded and pulled away from the hug. Then we went back to the living room.

Stella: Hey guys we should leave now it's already getting late.

Jin: Fine.

V: I'll drop you off.

Stella: I'll call Joongki.

V: He had some important work to do so he left. Let's go now.

Stella: Okay.

We arrived at the hotel I saw how hard Y/N was trying not to break down in front of V. We got out of the car.

V: Stella I want to talk to you.

Stella: Now?

He just nodded.

Stella: Eli and Y/N you go ahead I'll be back.

Eli: Okay.

Then I turned to V.

V: I heard everything back then.

Stella: Heard what?

V: About IU, Y/N and Jungkook. Why didn't you tell me about that the time when I asked you.

Stella: Y/N didn't want to tell this to anyone.

V: Okay. I guess we can't anything about it now.

Stella: Yeah please don't tell this to anyone.

V: Okay. Bye, I'll leave then take care of her.

Stella: Okay Bye.

Jungkook POV

I told Y/N everything I told her my feelings towards IU. I opened my eyes and saw that Y/N was not there. I was about to go and see her my phone began to ring it was from manager-nim.

Jungkook: Hello.

Manager-nim: Hello Jungkook I want you to tell everyone that there will be a party among all the production companies in Korea in two days. We are invited too it is just a get-together. So we'll have a meeting about that tomorrow morning at 8. Namjoon's phone is not available so I called you.

Jungkook: Okay manager-nim I'll tell everyone.

Manager: Okay then bye.

Jungkook: Bye.

I went to the living room.

Jungkook: Hey guys where are the girls?

Namjoon: They just left.

Why did Y/N leave like that without telling me what I should do? 

Jungkook: Okay. Hyung manager-nim called me he said there is a party in two days and he told me that there will be a meeting tomorrow to discuss something about that meeting.

Namjoon: Okay.

I then went to my room and texted Y/N.

Jungkook: Why did you leave without saying anything?

Jungkook: Are you okay?

Jungkook: Call me when you get time. Good night.