Chapter 39

I was in such a pain and the one who I wanted to be by my side was having fun with my hyung and roaming around the city. I thought she was busy that's why she didn't get the time to contact me but the reality was that she didn't want to contact me and ruin her day. 'I thought you care about me Y/N, I thought you would try to cheer me up but you didn't had the time to think about me. 

While I was lost in my thoughts I saw my phone ringing. It was half-past 12 at night who would call me at this time? 'So she finally got the time' I thought when I saw the caller's id. I decided not to answer it. She called me again but I didn't answer this time too though my hands would sometimes almost land on the answer button, then I would retreat them. Soon she stopped calling me and I had a new notification.

Y/N: Hey Jungkook tomorrow it's my birthday everyone has planned a party tonight please do come I will be really happy to see you there. Good night.

It's her birthday I was so busy with my own problems that I didn't remember her birthday I didn't buy any gift for her. Tomorrow I shall go and buy something nice for her. And I'll go to her birthday and cheer up and leave these problems behind and move on.

NEXT DAY:

I had breakfast with everyone, they were shocked to see me and staring at me.

Jungkook: What?

Then they continued to eat there breakfast.

V: Jungkook tomorrow is Y/N's birthday so we have arranged a small party for her tonight in the lawn will you come?

Jungkook: I'll think about it.

Why does everyone think that I won't come for Y/N's birthday party? Anyways I must think about what I should buy for her? 

After breakfast, I went to a shopping mall in disguise and bought a gift for Y/N I hope she likes it.

After coming back it was almost 4 the party was at 11 so decided to sleep.

Y/N POV:

Jungkook hadn't replied to my message I think he still wants some time to forget about that incident and wants to be alone. I just wish he'll come to the party tonight the only reason I agreed for arranging this party was that I wanted to bring Jungkook out of that gloomy mood.

Everyone was preparing for my birthday party it was 6 in the evening I decided to wear an elegant white dress.

I ready by 9 the girls and I took me to the venue where they have arranged the party.

When I saw that place I was left in an aww it was so pretty and elegant it was just the backyard of bts' dorm but they have turned it into a beautiful place. The lightings were very petty.

 The lightings were very petty

Everyone was wearing beautiful outfits

We all talked for a few hours it was almost 12 and I still couldn't see Jungkook maybe he won't come. 

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard clapping sounds and everyone singing me the Happy birthday song. I was happy to celebrate this birthday with the bts but I was feeling sad since Jungkook didn't come to even wish me. Then I cut the cake and we all ate it and then they turned the music on.

I didn't felt like dancing but then Jimin dragged me towards everyone and we all danced.

Jungkook POV

I got ready to go to the birthday party I decided to surprise Y/N, she may be upset since I am not around. But I'll go there at 12 and wish her happy birthday I also prepared a birthday greeting card and wrote a really long paragraph telling her what her friendship means to me. I was smiling while looking at the gift.

 It was almost 12 so I checked myself in the mirror one last time and went to the lawn I searched for her and there she was beautiful as always smiling to everyone she was looking like a princess in white. That color suits her so much I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that it was 12 and everyone started wishing her I felt bad but I was about to go and wish her when I saw Jimin hyung hugging her and she hugged him back she was very happy around him. Then everyone one wished her one by one and gave their gifts. Then she cut the cake happily and feed everyone. 

Everyone was dancing but she stood there looking around but then Jimin hyung took her with him and made her dance. I kept my gift on the table in the lawn and left that place. I tore the greeting card into small pieces and threw them in a dustbin. I was having mixed emotions of anger, jealousy, and sadness. I don't know but it hurt me more to see Y/N with Jimin then seeing IU with Baekhyun. I ran towards my room and began to punch the wall but I ended up hurting myself more. I plopped on my bed and screamed out loud and then in no time I drifted to sleep.