||Prolouge||

Nick

I let a few tears escape my eyes as I watched my siblings ball their eyes out as the priest let the doves escape the wool knitted basket they were in.

I wasn't expecting my mother to be gone this early. All of her kids had a life ahead of them that we wanted her to see. Including me. Unlike my older brother, Taymor, I wasn't gonna turn to the streets.

She tried her best to keep our lives maintained and well informed for the success we were destined to have.

Now it's all up to grandma.

We all waited for everybody to leave to gather around the casket. I wish we could open it so we can see her beautiful face again. Ima dead ass miss her.

I put my index finger and middle finger together and put them over my lips and placed them on the casket.

I watched as my other siblings did the same thing. "Rest in peace Ma" a familiar voice said from behind us all.

"Long time no see Taymor" I responded

As he came closer I could see the tears glowing on his cheeks. Kentrell and Keisha were the first ones to receive a hug from him. When the hugging was over Taymor said, "this is what momma would've wanted. Us all to be here. To be together. Although she put me out I love my momma and I know she loved me. She loved all of us with all her heart."

We pulled away from the casket and slowly walked back to the car where grandma was. We walked slower to the top of the hill to see if we could see grandma. Watching her cry and plead was the saddest sight to see right now. She was hurt out of all of us.
________________________

Nick💙 son and brother (17)

Kentrell 💚 son and brother(16)