|8|TEN|8|

"Sit the fuck down!" Tichina said

Today Nick, Zion and Dani were graduating. This made Tichina very proud. Unfortunately Grandma couldn't make it to Nicks graduation but she will be there for Zions and Dani's.

As 'Conqueror' by the empire cast came on, A row of kids stood up and prepared to walk across the stage.

"Nick Arnold" the principal said

Taymor, Tichina, Jay, Cordae, Dani, Taylor, Zion, Keisha, Kentrell, Twan, Jayceon, Tishawn and Tyrone got up and cheered and clapped the loudest. Some girls in the crowds screamed "yeahhh" for him and so did his best friends James and Brandon.

Nick walked across the stage in a slow pace. He picked up the pace as he shook the hand of every administrator on that stage that helped him get here.

No more school for him. College can wait right mom? As he got to the principal they shared a long hug and posed for the picture. As he walked down the steps a tear slipped down his cheek. He quickly swiped it away as he went back to his seat.

"I SEEN THAT BRO" Cordae yelled

Tishawn rubbed Tichinas back as she cried. Her child made it after all they've been through. Now it's time for him to get a nice job.

"IM SO PROUD OF YOU NICK" She yelled as she cried into her tissue.

Taylor Hugged her mom as she sat back down. "We're all proud of him"

The graduation went on for ten more minutes as everybody cheered, cried and took pictures. "So what we bouta do now?" Taymor asked

Tichina led everybody out of the auditorium and outside to the car. "Look there go Nick!" Keisha shouted

"Nick over here!" Taymor yelled

As Nick crossed the street everybody took pictures and videos. "Here Tishawn, take a picture of me and all my kids"

"Got it! Now let's go get ready for yall's graduation" Tishawn said as he unlocked his car.

"Nobody can ride with me because I have to go get my mother. Keisha do you still have all the tickets?" Tichina asked

"Yeah"

Everybody gathered into their cars and hurried to the elementary school to get ready for Zion's and Dani's graduation. Tichina was the last one to hop in  her car and head off. On her way to go get Octavia she cried some more. She was so proud of her kids and could see that her kids were succeeding just the way she wanted them too. Now they all just needed jobs.

Although Taymor isn't the most succeeded he could be, he does make a lot of money that has helped keep a roof over everybody's head. When Taymor's dad died he was soon to become man of the house and he was. He was so much like his father that Tichina had to turn to god for help to make sure that nothing was bound to happen to her child since he wanted to invest into the drug business.

As soon as Tichina pulled up in front of the doctors office Octavia was standing outside. "Oh hi. How was the graduation? So sorry I couldn't delay this doctors appointment" Octavia greeted as she hopped into the car.

"Hey ma. The graduation was good and you already know that I was crying. A lot. So how was your doctor's appointment?" Tichina asked as she pulled away from the doctors office and drove to the elementary school.

_________________________

"Zion Arnold"

Taymor, Tichina, Jay, Cordae, Taylor, Keisha, Kentrell, Twan, Jayceon, Tishawn and Tyrone got up and cheered and clapped the loudest for a second time today. "That's my boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"' Nick screamed as Zion walked off the stage.

"Dani Arnold"

Again they all screamed and clapped loud and proud. Tichina was also in tears and so was Octavia. As the rest of the kids were called Taymor, Tichina, Jay, Cordae, Taylor, Keisha, Kentrell, Twan, Jayceon, Tishawn and Tyrone walked out of the auditorium and headed for the car.

"Okay so we can go to the buffet to eat first and then go home for the party that we have for Nick, Dani and Zion. This is also your trunk party Nick so dare to be surprised." Tichina said as she searched for her keys.