|2|TEN|2|

Taymor|

I woke up with a sharp pain in my legs and my left arm. I barely got any sleep last night because I was too busy crying over all this pain. Today was the day that I could go home. THANK GOD!

I needed to take a dip in a hot bath and massage my body with some pain medication. Maybe some bengay but that shit is beyond me.

I couldn't even laugh because it made my body hurt.

Before I could adjust myself on the bed, there was a knock at the door. "COME IN"

Finally my mom was here.

Nope, it's Nahsir. My brother from another mother.
He walked in with a balloon and a big smile on his face. I laughed at him and took the string.

"Wassup man you feeling better?" He asked

"Nun really and nah man this shit hurt 10 times worse"

"Damn, you needa get lots of sleep. But um...... you know I'm kinda here on business. They wanna know if you want us to take that punk ass nigga that hit
You with his car?"

This was a long hard thought. He didn't seem like a threat to me and I didn't wanna kill an innocent life although he almost ended mine.

"Nah not yet. Wait til I'm better."

That'll give them enough time to worry about that money!
___________
Zion|

"MA IT WASNT MY FAULT! The ladies just love me" I respond

"You know I gotta pick your brother up and go grocery shopping. You in the damn way little boy. They better put you in detention for the rest of the day cuz I'm not coming up there until school over. Not for no damn fight. As long as you good." Ma said before she hung up.

I sighed and leaned back in the chair while the principal called my dad. Me and my dad only see each other in dire needs. I wish things were a little different.
____________

"You know I was just faking in that office. I ain't gone beat your butt for this. Just promise me that you'll only aim for the face next time. Them body shots ain't it my boy. We not tryna get sued." He laughed

"Can we go get something to eat?" I asked as we walked to his car

"Sure"
_____________

Tichina was on her way to the hospital to go get Taymor. She had picked up a couple of flowers and teddy bears for him.

After getting that call from the school that all her little kids go to, really made her upset but she knows that they are all going to be as successful as she could've been.

After parking in the closest spot she got out of the car and locked it. She sped walked to the double doors and walked to the room where Taymor was.

The nurse was already there helping him into a wheel chair. As soon as Taymor seen his mom he smiled as she prepared to roll him to the elevators.

"This is a list of all the things he has to do before he heals all the way. He has two refills of his medicine that he has to take morning and night before he goes to bed. Only with water. Call this number at the bottom that I have circled so he can gain back his weight and his ability to lift over 30 pounds. Now y'all take care!" The nurse assured.

"You too" Tichina said as she clicked the button for the elevator to open.
_____________
As soon as she got Taymor in the car she checked the time. The kids will be out in an hour.

That's enough time for her to grab a bite to eat and go get Taymor's medicine.
_____________

"You got all of 10 seconds to get your ass in this car little girl!" Tichina shouted out the window on the passenger side.

Everybody but the high schoolers were in the car. Their side of the building was in the far back and they get dismissed at 4 instead of 3:30 like the elementary and middle school.

As soon as they seen the car they ran. As soon as Kentrell opened the door he asked, "Taymor in this joint?" He got in and saw him and they dapped each other up.

They all piled into the car and the first one to fall asleep was Taylor. Poor girl had a lot of work to do today since she was sent to detention. Wait til momma finds out.