|11|TEN|11|

Nick woke up to somebody banging on the front door. He got off the couch and went to answer the door.

He opened the door and to his surprise all of their dads were there. Nick was too tired to show his excitement tho. He rubbed his eyes, stretched and made his way back to the couch, laying back down.

"Boy get your ass up or move over. Go wake your siblings up" Jayceon said as he picked up a pillow and moved it to the side.

"AYE YALL!" Nick shouted

All the dads started laughing.

"I could've did that" Jayceon says as he gets up off the couch and heads up the stairs.

Tishawn got up and went to the kitchen to see if he could find some food. He found a box of fries and warmed them up. He took them out of the microwave, grabbed a couple of napkins and walked back to the couch.
"Oh shit, oh wait never mind. He outside"Tishawn said as he sat down.

"You can lock the door now. You had the child safety lock on I had to climb in the passenger seat just to get out." Jayseh said as he plopped on the couch.

Nick laughed and greeted his brother with a fist bump.

Jayceon then came down the steps with all the kids scrambling down the steps behind him.

"Time to shine fellas" Twan said before Tyrone smacked his head

"Aye cmon mane" Twan said as he laughed and looked back at Tyrone.

The kids laughed and gathered somewhere in the living room as the dads got their words together.

Tyrone pulled a bag from the side of the couch. Before he could empty it onto the table, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Twan asked

He opened the door and greeted Taymor who looked like he'd been crying.

"Wassup" Taymor said as he took a seat next to Taylor. "You straight?" She asked him.

He nodded his head and leaned his head back on the couch.

Tyrone continued to take the stuff out the bag. Boxes of tissue, a box of pictures and chocolate bars and lollipops.

"So.... um..." Tishawn said as he put his fries down, wiped his hands and opened the box of pictures. He glanced at some of them and blinked at them.

Jayceon and Twan went to go sit on the other couches that the kids was on.

"Last night" Tishawn continued " around 9ish, your mother and a man were struck by a train. Leaving both of them dead. They said the mans identity wasn't able to be registered. Your grandmother had already set the funeral date to the end of may and she doesn't want anybody to go back to school if they're not ready to since she already informed the teachers of the incident. May she Rest easy" Tishawn finished as he finally grabbed some tissue to wipe the ten tears that had fallen while he talked.

Tyrone got up and took the tissue around as the kids started to silently cry.

"Let that shit out man. Let that shit out. It's okay" Jayceon said as he wiped a couple of tears off his cheek

"Yeah y'all. Let it all out." Twan said as he rubbed Nick and Jahseh's back.

Keisha was the gist to get up off the couch to go upstairs, but Jayceon caught her in a tight hug and let her cry on his chest while he rubbed her back.

Another knocked had appeared at the door and this time it was Octavia. Jay was the first to run up to her. Sobbing the hardest.
"It's okay" she said rubbing his back.

All the boys got up and went to hug grandma as they cried.

"That's how y'all feeling boys?" Twan said tryna make everybody feel a little  better. It worked by the way.

Everybody stopped laughing and went back to sitting down as Octavia went into the kitchen and started whipping up breakfast.

The dads went into the kitchen and helped.

"Look at this picture. I remember this. I was like... 8 and Nick was 2-3 and this is after Ma pulled him out the kiddie pool cuz she thought he was drowning" Taymor laughed "he was only trying to swim" Taymor continued as he laughed his ass off.

"And look! This when I lost my first tooth" Taylor said as she sat on the carpet.