|7|TEN|7|

"Thank you again Tyrone. Please don't be late because they will wander off." Tichina informed

"No problem and ard bye" Tyrone quickly said before hanging up

it was almost 3:30 in the afternoon and the kids were waiting to get out of there.

___________________

"Ya'll hungry?" Tyrone asked

'Of course!" Cordae shouted

"Bet"Tyrone said as he laughed

Thirty minutes later they pulled up in front of the roller rink. They all excitedly got out of the car and rushed over to the door. To their surprise their dads were on the inside waiting for them at a nearby table.

"Dad" They all sang

____________________

While everybody was having the time of their lives with their dad, Taymor was too busy finding out what had happened to his. Step after step he went. He stopped in front of a yellow brick house with a nice garden. He hesitated on walking up to the door but he wanted to know.

Taymor walked up to the door while admiring the gnomes and flowers in the yard. With a bad feeling in his stomach he knocked on the door. For a minute he heard footsteps but they instantly stopped. A minute later the lights on the inside turned on and the locks started to unlock.

"TAYMOR!?" the lady gasped

_______________________

"Yeah beat her ass Keisha" Dani yelled as she tried to untie her skates.

Jay ran over to the fighting girls and tried to break it up. In the midst of him almost succeeding, Taylor jumped in and snatched the girl out of Jays grasp and pushed her to the ground. "You dumb bitch!" Taylor said as she spit on the girl.

"AFRICA!(Hazel E)" some girl yelled from across the room.

All the dads rushed over to the scene and broke up all the fighting. "Taylor chill cuz if you hit me ima hit cha ass back" Twan said as he tried to sit her down

Taylor took her seat and calmed down. "See you at school slut" Africa said as she walked away

"TRY US BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Keisha yelled

Everybody laughed and took a seat. "So how did all this happen?" Jayceon asked.

"Dani was skating and I seen her purposely knock her over so I slid next to her and said something about it and she started being very disrespectful and rolled off. So I sat on the floor took my skates off and dragged her a- her butt off into this part of the stadium and started beating a hoe up! "

"PERIOD" Dani and Taylor said

"Man yall crazy as shit" Twan laughed

"Yall ready to go?" Tyrone asked

__________________________

"Your father truly was a good man. He meant well but he just got caught up with the wrong people at the wrong time. He was doing it for you and Tee. And us. We all needed money at the time. I knew it was to come so I set up a social security benefit for you. That's why you received a thousand dollars every month until you turned 21. If you need money you can always come work at the factory. I mean it was your dads"

"Im sorry who are you again?" Taymor asked

"I'm Mackenzie. Your dads step sister. I wasn't able to come around because your mom knew that I knew about your dads drug business and I didn't warn her not one bit. I should've told somebody. For the last sixteen years I've been blaming myself. Our parents, til this day still don't know and I wouldn't want them to take that to the grave with them."

Taymor stood up and walked to and from. Back and forth as he thought about everything.

His time there was well needed. His dad's favorite book was a book about islands and beaches. There was only one thing to do. "Thank you so much for this but its getting late and I gotta go. Will you keep in touch?"

"You know it" Mackenzie said as she led Taymor to the door. They shared a hug before Taymor left.

Taymor slowly walked to his homeboys house as he looked through his dads favorite book. As he walked and skimmed, something fell out of the book, A map. The map came with the book and had ben halfly colored.

Taymor closed the book and rushed to his friends house, holding back tears.