|4|TEN|4|

Sorry that Father's Day passed before I could get this chapter dedicated to that day out. DOUBLE UPLOAD THO 😘
~~~

It was reaching 9 AM on a Friday as Tichina heard a knock on the door as she places four pieces of bread in the toaster.

"Coming" she yelled as she neared the door

"Who is it?"
"Your baby daddy" the man on the other side of the door replied

She open the door and Twan(21 savage) was there. She rolled her eyes and let him in.

"I think they're all still sleep"

" no problem. I can wait here until they all awake. So what you cooking?" He asks

"Breakfast"
__________
As the afternoon approaches, every father Who had a child with Tichina was popping up at her door looking to spend time with their children on Father's Day.

She sure knows how to pick em.

When every dad got there, the kids ran down to say
"HAPPY FATHERS DAY!" To their dad. Good thing none of them wanted a gift.

Tichina wanted To take Taymor to his dads grave site but he surprisingly did not want to go so she left It alone.

"Yeah I just hate that we barely see y'all" Tyrone expresses

"Oh really motherfucker" Tichina snapped back

"Oh guys please don't start" Cordae expresses as he searches for a show to watch

Tichina dropped the argument and went to go get some juice.

"So what we doing for Father's Day?" Jayceon asked

"I think we should go to six flags and hang out with our kids for four hours and report back to the front of the park to go eat or something sound cool?" Tichina implied as she took a seat next to Tishawn on the sofa.

Everybody agreed with the plan besides Taymor. He didn't want to go. All his siblings got up and hugged him. Taymor tried to fight back his tears but they just seemed to fall.

" if it makes you feel any better, me and your dad were pretty cool. Especially since I asked him could I date his ex. We worked at the same office building for four whole years before he passed" Tyrone mentioned

"May he Rest In Peace" Jayceon added

Taymor laughed and made his way up the stairs.
___________
Well everybody was out catering to their dad, Taymor was in his room investigating his dad. Taymor waited for this day for a whole month straight.

Two and a half months ago he found out that his dad James McIntyre used to work for Tajgtay(ta gee tay), Who was the man behind the drug business.

Taymors dad died when he was six years old.

|Flashback|

"I'm so sorry. I was at work and couldn't get off. Miss Bobby thank you so much for taking him home with you and for calling me. I don't know where the hell his daddy is!"

With that being said she swooped up a sleeping Taymor in her arms and walked to the door.

It was reaching 8 PM as she turned into the parking lot of her apartment building. She woke Taymor and dragged him into the house. "Cmon one more flight left and you can go to Sleep"

As soon as she arrived at her door there was a man dressed in black and red. Next thing you know she was tucking Taymor in his bed as she held back her tears. They almost stayed in her eyes until he asked for his daddy. "He... he's um working late. You'll see him..... h-" she couldn't finish.

She ran out of the room and sat on the couch with a stream of tears flowing down her cheeks. An hour later there was a knock on the door.She looked through the peephole and Tyrone was at the door with Nick in his arms.

"Y'all arguing again?" Was the first thing he asked

The next morning she awoke and had to take time off work to go to the hospital to go see him before they took his body to the examiners. Four hours she cried and cried and wished that things were different. The fact that he got shot was a big surprise to her.

Tayden worked at a factory where they made offbrand snacks and drinks. She didn't know that he had anything to do with the drug business that he helped run on the other side of his regular job.

|Flashback over|

" we have to take a picture for the Gram. Title it four for four. Four dads four funnel cakes." Taylor says as she sat in between Zion and Cordae.

They all agreed and took the picture followed by a video.

Jay and Kentrell spent most of their time at the park playing the mini games. Jay had three small minions and one big alien blowup. Kentrell has four little bears and a Superman cape.

Everybody was thrilled with heavy anxiety and excitement. They were to all ,collectively, ride the superman together before they left to go to Taymors favorite food place. Chick-fil-A

Surprisingly everybody was tall enough to get on the ride. At the end of the ride the excitement died down and turned into fear.

"NEVER AGAIN" Taylor screamed

" Man that was fun as fuck but my shit was going every which way" Twan expressed

They all laugh as they exited the Ride.

"My wig almost came off" Keisha laughed

She regretted saying that because on the whole ride to Chick-fil-A and back to the house they was clowning her! ELLO L