|6|TEN|6|

"Taymor... Oh my goodness. Your standing. Bout time. wow. Nothings hurting?" Tichina asked as she walked towards Taymor

"My side kinda hurts but everything else is good." He replied as he poured him some cereal.

"That's wonderful! Okay so it is 5:23 am right now so I need you to wake the kids up at 5:40 so they can get ready for school an hour early because I have to be at work at 7 today, meaning that you all have to catch the bus. Make sure Nick and Jay wear their Nike's and tell Taylor no damn eyelashes. I'll be able to pick them up after school so yeah... that's it." Tichina says as she collects her belongings and heads out.

Next week nobody will be going through all this early morning bull shit because it's the last week of school and graduation is on Thursday.

As Taymor waited around for 5:40 am to hit, he re-read over the list of things he had to do on his way back home.

"I don't even have no money to be making these kinds of moves. A nigga needs some money." Taymor sighed

_____________

"Come on man get the fuck up! I shouldn't have to keep coming in here one too many times"

As Taymor yelled throughout the house, the kids went to the bathroom. Some showered and some just brushed their teeth and washed their face.

"Time check!" Keisha yelled as she came out of her room.

"6:12" Taymor responded

"Ard the bus come at 7:15 or 6:55. If you taking us all the way there you need to put some better shoes, clothes, errthang on cuz its raining" Cordae noted

The time was now 6:25am and they were all eating cereal or oatmeal at the table. All but Dani. "Tay Tay I can't find my shirt" She yelled as she searched her room.

"Zion let her borrow one of your shirts" Taymor quickly stated. "Dani come eat. Zion gone give you one of his" He continued

___________________________

"Hurry and put your fucking shoes on. Everybody else outside walking to the bus stop. Come on now man dang!" Taymor yelled

Jahseh sighed and tied his shoes with speed. He ran up the street towards the other kids and made his way to the bus stop with Taymor on his heels.

"Ard it say one minute" Kentrell announced.

"Hello? Yeah ma. Yeah. Not really, nothing I couldn't handle. Yeah we bout to get on the bus now. Ard love you too, ard hold on" Taymor said as he put the phone on speaker.

"I love yall, have a nice day at school. Don't get into no trouble and don't wander off after school. I may be able to come get yall. Lova ya's" Tichina spoke

"We love you too ma" They all chanted.

"Ard" Taymor said as he hung up. Soon as he hung up, the bus was coming up the street. Instead of it stopping it kept on going. "AYE MOE what the FUCK" Keisha yelled as she dropped her book bag.

"Son" Taymor stressed

"The next one say five, we can be late. It's the end of the school year. Calm down" Jay said

They all sucked their teeth as jay laughed.

_______________________

As Taymor boarded the bus back home he thought about the new information he learned about his dad. As he walked home he noticed too many things weren't connecting.

He got off the bus and walked across the street to the house. He unlocked the door and went straight to doing the chores. He did the laundry first. While the laundry was drying he swept and mopped the floor. That was the last thing he had to do. By the time Taymor finished the chores it was almost 2 pm.

He thought that this was the perfect time to leave out. He showered and then called Montavius.

"I'm on my way. Have that info ready"