part 7 yay

this one's really short, sorry. but it's in americas pov, so yay!

America woke up with the sun shining right in his sensitive eyes. He blindly fumbled for his sunglasses, but found none.

What?

"Hmm," someone sighed behind him, and America stiffened. Who's in my bed? Was I that wasted last night? How is Russia going to react to this?

Slowly shifting under the sheets, America turned his body just enough so he could see who it was. Russia?? The other country was sleeping soundly. America glanced around the room. Why am I in his bed?

America wanted to wake Russia up and demand answers, but the dude looked like he really needed sleep. Instead, America settled for just looking at him.

America already knew that bandages covered Russia's body, mostly on his arms. But seeing the bigger country up close was a real treat that not many had the honor of seeing, due to Russia's annoying habit of staying-the-fuck-away-from-everyone. The smaller country took a moment to just look at Russia's sleeping face before looking down. There were a few scars near his throat, and what looked to be deep bite marks littering his shoulders. They were already scarred over. He must've had a freaky girlfriend over the summer, America decided.

America couldn't help lightly tracing Russia's collarbone before slightly lifting the covers. God dammit he's wearing a shirt.

Russia hmmed again, and America glanced up to see one of his eyes was cracked open, and he was looking at America. Heat rose in America's face. "Uh, I - um, uh," America stuttered, before his stomach churned and he spun over to vomit off the side of the bed.

04/02/19