16 :D

how many chapters has America been drunk? boy should be dead from alcohol poisoning at this point smh

(also SURPRISE I updated :D)

After two hours, Russia finally managed to corner Georgia in the hallways. He stared down at her with his arms crossed.

She glared up at him. He could tell she was intimidated, although she covered it well. He would've grabbed the front of her shirt, but she would probably accuse him of physical assault and have him expelled. "Give me my stuff."

She scowled. "I knew America was going to snitch."

Russia didn't say anything.

After looking around the empty hallway, Georgia huffed a sigh. "Fine. I'll give you your stupid stuff back." She reached into her jacket pocket and rummaged around before pulling out Russia's license and ID card. "But don't expect to get your money," she sneered.

He looked down at the two cards in his hand, not moving. "The photos?"

"Oh. Those." She made another face. "A couple of us used those as spitwads during class this morning. Not like you had any use for them anyways, huh commie?"

Russia really wanted to bash her head in, but he clutched the cards and forced himself to turn away from her. It's not worth going to jail. It's not worth going to jail.

"Yeah, you better run!" Georgie called after him after he was a safe distance away. "No one wants you here!"

Ignoring her, Russia continued walking. And to think we used to be friends.

Russia didn't mind too much about his money being used - he should've known better than to keep so much cash on him. He was upset about the photos though.

They hadn't been much - just a few pocket-sized pictures of Russia and others from when they were younger. There had been one with Russia and Ukraine in preschool, one of Russia wearing his ushanka for the first time, and several others, including one of him and America in 6th grade, arms around each other's shoulders and smiling for the camera.

I should've known something like this was going to happen, Russia thought glumly as he stepped outside. It was sunny. It's my own fault for not making copies or something.

He walked along one of the pathways between buildings. At least he had gotten his ID and license back. It would've been a pain to get new ones.

When Russia glanced up, he noticed two very familiar people sitting on a bench up ahead. Japan and America. America was animatedly talking about something.

Upon seeing the american, Russia's anger was kindled again. He pushed it down. I'll just ignore them.

He started to just walk by, but then stopped when he heard a drunken laugh. He glanced at the two. Japan swinging a half-full bottle of sake.

"Japan!" Russia rushed over and snatched the drink she was offering America out of her hands. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Heyyyy, Rus," America slurred. Next to him were several empty bottles.

"Russia-kun!" Japan chirped. "Ameri-chan and I were just talking about feelings!"