part ten :))

self love is voting on your own stories

"LET ME IN!"

Russia stood in front of his dorm room door, watching America pound a few doors down on Jamaica and Brazil's dorm door. Well, he seems fine at least.

" 'Maica, it was just a vine! It's supposed to be offensive!" America finally noticed Russia staring at him. "Oh hey dude, what's up?"

Russia noticed the other country had changed his clothes and was wearing his usual pair of sunglasses. "Nothing. What're you doing?"

America's greeting smile morphed into a frown. "I showed Jamaica a vine, and now he won't share his weed."

"Uh-"

America started knocking again. "I know you have it!"

"Go away, no weed here!" a muffled accented voice came from the room.

"Don't be selfish!"

Russia shook his head and entered his dorm room. The floor where America had thrown up was clean, but the rest of the room was just as messy as it had been that morning. Russia picked up one of America's 'NATO' shirts on Russia's bed and threw it across the room, flopping face down into his pillow. A nap sounded good.

Behind him, he heard the door open and close, and a shuffling sound as America walked across the room. There was a moment of silence.

"Hey, uh, thanks for, you know, helping me," America said. "I really appreciate it."

This again? "No problem," Russia muttered into his pillow. He felt he hadn't really done much, but if America wanted to make a big deal out of it, then whatever.

Then again, America was the one who had forced him to go to the party, which led him to having to take care of the other country... so it was all America's fault.

"So, um..." Does this guy know how to shut up? "I... I didn't say anything embarrassing when I was drunk last night, did I?"

Russia lifted his head from his pillow and looked at America, who seemed unsure. It was a strange sight. After a moment of silence, Russia sighed, dropping his head back down. "No, nothing interesting."

America shifted his weight. "Did I do anything embarrassing?"

"Yeah, that gay shit you pulled this morning- "

"Hey!" America's face flushed as he pointed a finger. "It wouldn't have been gay if you hadn't let me sleep in your bed!"

"Well you're the one who was so clingy last night," Russia retorted into his pillow.

"Maybe you shouldn't have let me get so drunk then!"

Russia growled, exasperated. All he wanted to do was sleep, not argue. "Mother of god, I'm not your babysitter!"

America huffed a sigh. "Look, I don't want to start a fight-"

"Good. Then stop talking."

"-so I'm going to be the better person and walk away," America finished, adjusting his glasses.

Russia bit back a sarcastic remark.

America slipped on some Gucci slides. They looked idiotic, just like the country wearing them. "I'm going to visit Canada," America announced. "In case you were wondering."

"I wasn't."

"I might be back, might not."

"Hopefully not."

America gave Russia a strange look before he walked out and slammed the dorm door behind him. Russia rolled onto his back, looking at the ceiling. He knew he was being unnecessarily mean. Did he care? Not really. Though hopefully, a nap might take his mean edge off.

Russia closed his eyes, hands folded across his stomach. What happened to the crybaby from last night?

i feel like a freaking writing machine

vroom vroom

04/02/19