¡31!

*sneaks in* h-hi guys,,, its been a while, huh ':) heres another update,,....... see u next month ^^

Russia slid one of his new notebooks into his bag before zipping it up, glancing around the empty dorm room to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything. America wasn't there, but his bed showed evidence of being slept in, and his drawers were all pushed in for once.

America and Russia had a new morning routine now (assuming they had both slept in their room): America would wake up early to go on a run, and Russia would remain dead asleep for another hour or two. Usually he would also be an early riser, but all the alcohol he had been drinking lately was leaving him with some nasty headaches when he woke up, so he tried to put off waking up as long as possible.

By the time Russia was sitting up and stretching, America would be long gone, obviously not wanting to stay in close proximity with Russia longer than he had to. It was very plain that he was just flat out shunning Russia.

Being ignored didn't phase Russia too much, but it was the open hostility that was really shaking him up. It was too much like high school, and this time, he didn't really have anyone on his side. He felt terribly alone.

In the back of his mind, he knew the loneliness was partially his fault. He was the one who had been distancing himself from his few friends the past week. That was just something that happened on its own, though, Russia never did it consciously. It was probably a habit instilled in him from high school, withdrawing quietly so no one could be involved in his personal problems.

But it wasn't just the distancing. Most of Russia's bad habits from a few years ago had been seeping back into his daily life, like teabags in a kettle of hot fucking water. Drinking excessively, barely eating, hunching his shoulders, slouching to not look as tall, not looking at anyone in the eyes.

And it had only taken a short while of being ignored and subtly bullied to reduce him to this? Pathetic.

And he was mentally bullying himself??? Double pathetic.

Taking a small swig of alcohol, Russia slipped his shoes on and left the room with his bag. His blood percentage was probably more vodka than actual blood at this point.

~

Ever since buying new class supplies, Russia had been watching all of his personal belongings like a hawk, keeping a close eye on them and making sure nothing got destroyed again. It had been pretty good today. Two classes and only one pencil broken!!

He slunk out of his most recent class and walked down the hallway, sticking close to the wall and keeping his eyes on the floor, unable to snap out of old habits. If he just kept to himself, he wouldn't be bothered.

Someone brushed by him, elbowing him in the stomach as they passed, forcing a harsh breath from Russia's mouth. Okay, maybe he still would get bothered. He recognized the passerby as Hungary, another country who had never been particularly fond of Russia. Russia still had some very light scars across the backs of his hands, from one of the times he had fought with Hungary in high school. The Hungarian's nails were sharp as fuck.

Russia continued on his way, not letting the jab bother him too much. The problem was, he couldn't really fight back, especially not in college. It would be all too easy for smaller countries so put all the blame on the 'big bad commie', and he didn't know how severe the punishment would be if he got into too much trouble. Expulsion, probably.

Yea, best to avoid that.

His phone buzzed, and Russia glanced at it, seeing a text from Germany asking where he was, and that class was starting. Russia swore under his breath and shot back a quick "coming," putting his phone away and hurrying to class. The last thing he needed was making teachers mad at him too.

GUYS HELP I LOST THE PLOT, I FUCKIBG DROPPED AND IT ROLLED UNDER THE BED AND NOW I CANT FIND IT, OH FUKC OH SHIT HELP

also yes, wow, a chapter with no talking?? how boring >:/ buT just wait for the next chapter :))))) (assuming i finish it lmaooooo)

06/27/20

it concerns me how many of you are like "i'm reading this at 2am!! 😊 hehe" like gO TO SLEEP

for real tho, take care of yourselves guys. also thankyou so much for the support, it means a lot to me 🥺🥺