Monday, 15th April 2019

Penelope

Penelope

my eyelids feel heavy as I go to lift myself up on my elbows but my back aches most likely from the awkward position I was sleeping in.

I move slowly, memories of last night flooding in. I turn my head, eyebrows furrowed as I mentally slap myself as I realise what I did last night.

I slept with my exes best friend.

Not that he would care, he has clearly completely and utterly fallen out of love with me.

But that's besides the point, I'm dying now is not the time to be starting new relationships and leading people on.

Hopefully, this will just be another classic Cal hookup with no strings attach where he will go on with his life as normal afterwards.

Quietly I rise from the bed, being careful not to wake Callum as I gather my scattered clothes throwing them back on.

I exit the room, slowly opening the door as not to make to much noise.

Fuck, the only word repeating in my head as I walk out of the bedroom to be faced directly with Harry.

I break eye contact, looking to the ground in shame as I close Cals bedroom door.

“Penelope Louise Bradley, please tell me you didn't fuck my best friend” He begs, shaking his head taking a couple steps back in horror.

“I'm sorry, I can't do that Haz” I sigh,attempting to walk past him and leave only for him to pull me back.

“This aint you” He states, “You wouldn't do something like this” He says, as if he's trying to convince himself.

“Why does it matter if we had sex?” I say, throwing my hands in the air.

“You can't be serious right now” He shouts, making me wince desperately not wanting Cal to wake up to add to the awkwardness. “You were my first love and you just shagged my best mate, I think I have a reason to be pissed of right now” He yells, louder and more aggressive this time.

“We broke up years ago Harry, and from where I'm standing it looks like you had no problem moving on so why shouldnt I” I scream, almost forgetting about the posiblility of the person I just fucked waking up.

“Because Im in love with you” He screams, and we both look at each other in pure shock.

Neither of us believing he had just admitted that.

“I'm not doing this right now Harry, I can't” I state, storming of, Harry catching my handing.

“Don't leave, not again” He pleads.

“Harry snap the fuck out of it you have a girlfriend you don't love me not anymore”

Once again, I walk away, only this time he doesn't try and stop me.