Sunday 7th May 2019 Part II

Penelope

Penelope

I don't know how to do it” Penelope sniffled, her eyes red and puffy as she allowed her oversized hoodie to drown her, “I hate myself for lying to everyone it's eating away at me, I just don't like who I am anymore”

“Penny listen to me, you are amazing and so strong you need to stop this self critical crap because you deserve the world” Simon reassured, placing his hands on her arms comfortingly.

“I'm tiered of living”

His whole body seized up, “Dont say that P”

“I'm worn out and exhausted, I can't keep fighting the same demons from my past that's why I left London to begin with”

“So what are you saying?”

“I want to be alive, I want to live and enjoy the time I have left but I can't do that in London, everything is just so fucked up and complicated here”

“No, Penelope dont do this”

“I have to go”

“No you can't keep running away from him, ghost follow you around Pen they dont just dissappear the second you decide to just up and go”

“This isn't about Harry”

“I'm not blind Bradley, we all see it you love him but your scared-”

“Simon I swear to fuck don't psycho analyse me” She snaps, interrupting him.

“Actually Pen I will, because you need to hear it he deserves to know why your about to fuck off again”

Penelope looked at her best friend with the same tiered look it had broke his heart to have to face. She was exhausted, the pain weighing her down had become to much and going home to Brighton seemed to her to be the only option.

“Goodbye Simon” Raising herself onto her tip toes, she kissed the tall boys cheek.

A tear trickled down the boys face as he watched the small brunette leave his life for what felt like the last time. In a moment of desperation he did the only thing he thought would keep her in his life for just a little bit longer, he went to tell Harry the truth.