Sunday 8th May 2019 Part 3

Penelope jumped in a flash out of her car, rushing frantically into the apartment complex finally ready to admit the truth to the person she had been madly in love with since before her world turned to utter shit

Penelope jumped in a flash out of her car, rushing frantically into the apartment complex finally ready to admit the truth to the person she had been madly in love with since before her world turned to utter shit. She was completely unaware however that at the same time Harry was running down the stairs of the apartment complex to find Penelope and never let her go.

Harry and Penelope for once in their lives had found each other at the perfect time. As just as she entered the building he was about to leave, finding themselves staring at each other through the glass doors completely dumbfounded.

Making the first move Harry opened the door now inches away from a girl he had such little time with. Suprising Penelope Harry wrapped his arms around her half of him wanted to squeeze her so tight that she would never be able to leave him and the other half wanted to loosely wrap his arms around her small frame scared to death that she would break at any moment causing him to loose her forever. Although shocked, Penelope gladly welcomed the warmth of his body heat radiating of the lengthy hug as the fresh smell of Harry's cologne filled her lungs, Penelopes favourite.

Pulling away from the hug, Harry looked at her confused, “I-I have to tell you something” She confessed.

Harry wondered if she was about to tell him the truth about her condition, that she was dying. He had quickly thought about telling her that he had just been informed of her critical state. But as he looked down on the petite girl who had his heart on strings this entire time he realised that she needed this. Harry knew her like he knew him self better still, he could tell the weight of keeping this a secret had been weighing her down and that finally saying it out loud would give her a huge relief. So, he stood silently listening to Penelope tell him she was dying, as he lived the horrendous pain he had felt the first time simon had ushered the words all over again.

“Harry I was diagnosed with Lukemia, and I was given a year to live” She finally spat out, and finally after a year of her ill health haunting her she had finally been able to lay the secret to rest.

For Harry it was as if he was hearing the news all over again for the very first time. And indescribable pain took over him as tears welled his eyes just as quickly as they fell.

Harry rushing to be closer to his Penelope wrapped his arms around Penelope once not wanting to ever let her go.

“I love you so much Penny” He cried, almost silently into her neck.

“I know” She whispered back, “"I love you to you know”

“I know Penny, I've always know”