Wednesday, 1st May 2019

Penelope

Penelope

I think it's  safe to say, that upon opening the apartment door I never expected my old flames new very pretty girlfriend to be standing there with a aggressive expression. Not that it frightened me, whats the worst she could do?

“Hannah, what a surprise” I say, No one else was in the flat as the boys were out filming a sidemen Sunday video. “What are you doing here?” I ask, hesitantly.

“I know” She spat, crossing her arms like a spoiled little brat.

“Know what?” I enquire, it's amazing really how much people change.

If this was a couple years ago, the old Penelope would have already scuffed Hannah by the neck and would be on top of her throwing punches to knock the cockiness right out of her aswell as for my own personal enjoyment of course.

“About yours and Harry's little adventure out to the beach” She answers, fuck me, talk about over exaggerating

“What about it?” I sighed, annoyed that I was even entertaining this pathetic conversation instead of slamming the door in her smug face.

I never though controlling girls where Harry's type.

“You need to stop seeing my boyfriend, your the skanky ex that abandoned him leaving me to pick the pathetic thing he had become up after falling apart, he deserves better than a slag like you” She explains, I stare at her in shock, before opening my mouth.

“Then why is he with you?” I ask, half insulting and half genuinely question whats going through Harry's head.

“You fucking bitch” She shrieks, almost sending me death.

“Thanks” I wink, before slamming the door shut as I grew tired of her jealous petty shit.

Not that there was anything to be even slightly jelous of. Me and Harry hadn't talkes for weeks since we went to the beach to “talk”.