The Addiction

*MATURE⚠️*

Charlie is your fiancé & you guys are getting married on June. But things aren't like before back when he used to love you so much & you used to be his first priority. It's not that he doesn't love you like he use to do, but it's different. He's been stressing lately & coming home late at night because of his new album. He starts drinking because he couldn't take this stress anymore. Alcohol is becoming his best friend. Every night you're waiting for a drunk Charlie to come home & says the meanest things to you. You knew he never mean it but still.....it hurts to hear those things from your love....from your fiancé. Some of the nights you're waiting for him to come home without being a drunk & have dinner together. But it ends up him coming back drunk & the drama again....

Tonight was something else. He was so drunk that he couldn't even stand properly & barely say anything. When you yelled at him, he hit you & broke two vases.

He grabs your wrist & drags you upstairs to the bedroom & pushes you on the bed. He takes off his shirt & pulls down his pants along with his boxers & the pulls you to him by your legs & takes off your nightgown *You don't wear underwear at night*. He kisses you roughly & spread your legs wide & then slam into you roughly. You don't want to moan but you couldn't help it. He is so angry on you, so do you. He thrusts mercilessly & you cry out in pain. The sensation starts to built & soon the orgasm washes over you & him. He collapse on top of you breathlessly.

You: GET OFF

You cry in pain but he doesn't care cos he's so drunk. He rolls to the other side of the bed & fall asleep soon cos he's so tired. Your stomach hurts so bad. You just wanted to die of shame & pain. You can't take it anymore, you love Charlie so so much but he hurts you. You don't want to leave him cos you know HE NEEDS YOU but you just can't take it anymore. You rolls to the side of your bed to the night stand & take out a little bottle of poison you brought earlier. You decided to leave him alone, you drink that. You just wanted to kiss him one last time. So you kiss him & you're shock to feel him kissing you back & starts sobbing in his sleep. He hugs you like a bear & mumbling something that you never expected.

"please baby, I'm trying, I'm changing. Please forgive me, don't leave me alone....please"

"Charlie I'm sorry but I just can't take it anymore"  you whisper & you know he can't listen you.

"please baby....don't leave me alone...please"

You're just holding him while he's mumbling in his sleep & you guys crying silently. You just wanted to hold him like forever but you won't be with him from now on....

Suddenly he starts to hyperventilating. You got scared & wake him up.

"Charlie-Charlie...wake up...baby.."

You cry & shake him, he immediately sits up with a shock & looks at you crying. He hugs you tight & crys on your shoulder.

"I'm so sorry baby, I'm sorry...please forgive me, I love you so much, please please please...don't leave me alone baby...I'm really sorry. I'm trying to change baby, please..."   he shutters when cry.

"I love you so much too, Charlie. But it's too late, I ca--"  you can't complete the sentence, blood comes up your mouth & you're feelings so much pain from your stomach to your throat. Your getting unconscious.

Charlie got scared & his eyes widen as he's holding you on his arms & shaking  "OMG BA--BABY...Y/N  NOOO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS...OMG BABY... HELP... NOO Y/N YOU'LL BE JUST FINE, I PROMISE YOU"

He calls 911 & they come soon & takes you to the hospital.

Your eyes flutter open to find yourself laying on the hospital bed. You feel Charlie's hands on your hand. He's holding your right hand with his two hands & sleeping, placing his head on the hospital bed & sitting on a stool near your bed. You don't remember what happened in last few hours. The doctors had to vacuumed the poison from your stomach & stuffs. He was so scared that he had a panic attack. He is really tired, you can see it in his red face.

You know how much you mean to him. When he said he won't let you go, that time he really means it. That's why your here...alive. Even the God couldn't take you from him, he brings you back. You're crying silently. He wakes up & looks at you with a sorrow & guilt face. When you see his Red Puffy Swollen Face & Bloodshot Eyes you just wanted to hold him close to you. He breaks down into tears & hugs you tight sobbing really hard & you know he's really sorry for what he did.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST KILL ME INSTEAD"
"I'm sorry that I wanted to leave you"

"IM THE WORST FIANCÉ EVER...I'M SO SO SORRY...I DON'T DESERVE YOU GUYS....I JUST DON'T"

"I'm sorry too..I love you so much" you're crying & comforting him.

"I love you so much more YN...I promise I won't hurt you guys...NEVER EVER...JUST PLEASE NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT... I'LL DIE WITHOUT YOU IN MY LIFE...I'LL DIE BABY... PLEASE FORGIVE ME...I'M SORRY..."

He bents down to your stomach & kissed it lightly & caressing it softly & whispers "P-PLEASE JUST FORGIVE DADDY...D-DADDY LOVES YOU SO MUCH"

You're so confuse so you ask him, "What are you doing Charlie?"

"You're p-pregnant...baby" he said with a gentle voice.

You grasp at the news & sit up in shock. It's not that you don't like it. You're happy af but couldn't believe.. You just wanted to Kill yourself with the tiny life in your belly who's totally innocent & didn't even know what he did.

"OH MY GOD.....is the baby sa-safe?" you asked shuttering & crying. You're so so happy.

"it's safe...I'm sorry baby"

He hugs you tightly & it's so loving hug. "I just wanted to kill that innocent life" "it's alright baby, everything will be fine baby, I promise"
And you just know everything will be fine like before....

He was really changing. He quit drinking & smoking. You guys got married earlier than you guys planed cos he couldn't wait to call you Mrs. Puth. He was so supportive & helpful during your pregnancy & took the best care of you. You guys were having a baby girl.... Charlie decided to named her Lacey & you loved it. After few months, you guys had your beautiful little daughter Lacey Elizabeth Puth.... She has his hazel-green eyes, your light brown hair & soft skin, strawberry red plump lips like him & the personality is totally like your sexy husband, Charlie.....

This is the little family you've ever dreamt off. Your amazing husband, Charlie & your beautiful daughter, Lacey.... You couldn't be more happier than this.... You have the best husband/daddy & amazing daughter like Lacey.... You both love her so so much....more than both of your life....❤
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Hi babies, this is my first story here on wattpad. I know I'm not that good writer as like you guys but I tried & hope you guys like it. If yes then please leave comments & vote...I'm not forcing 😂 its up to you. Thank you so much, I love you guys & yeah daddy loves you all too🙏💚

🌻Please follow🌻

🌻Please vote🌻

🌻Please comment🌻

💚I love you all so much💚

❤️ Thank you ❤️

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠