Pleasurable Night (SMUT)

Mature Content (Smut)

Charlie is your boyfriend & you guys live together. Charlie is very romantic duh and always makes you feel like damn queen. Sometimes you guys fight but every fight ends up on the bed, leaving you both panting for air & feeling weak down your knees.

Tonight, he was at his studio and you decided to have a candle light dinner at your home.

You made a delicious dinner & you knew just how much he loves meat, you also made some soups as well. You brought some white wine earlier and placed some roses on the vase & place them in the middle of the dining table along with some scented candles.

You decorated the house with big scented candles & fairy lights. You wanted to make this romantic.

You put on a sexy lingerie & light make up. You knew where the nights gonna end.

You're waiting for him, when the bell rings. You run to the door & open it with a huge smile.

Taylor : Hi

Charlie : Hi baby

He gave you a little kiss & entered. His eyes lit up when he saw the home.

Charlie : wow! What's this for?

Taylor : I wanted to give my boyfriend a good evening

Charlie : Aw baby, you're so kind, thank you!

Taylor : ....and also a good night 😉

Charlie : aha! So what's first? Dinner or to the bedroom my love?

Taylor : Baby I made your favorite dinner

Charlie : oh yeah I'm so hungry, let eat some food & then you!

He pulled you closer & kissed your neck.

Taylor : Charlie! Go fresh up first!

Charlie : Lol okay, BRB darling

He pouted & both laughed. He went to the bathroom upstairs & took a shower. You set the table with foods & juices. He put on some clean & comfortable clothes & your favorite perfume.

You're pouring some white wine into the glasses & felt two, kind of cold hands snaked around your waist & they put their chin on your shoulder & kissing your neck softly. It's Charlie, his hands are cold because he's taken a cold shower.

Taylor : C'mon let's have dinner

You both sat down & you served the food. The food was delicious & he loved it. After you guys finished, you put the dishes to the dishwasher & he did the table.

Charlie : can we watch some TV?

Taylor : sure, it's only 9.00 and I don't wanna go to bed now.

Charlie : c'mere, what do you wanna watch?

Taylor : can we watch "Marley & me"

Charlie : oh yeah I haven't watched it like in forever

He changed the input & played the movie. You were laying on his chest & he's playing with your hair & massaging on your stomach & having some more white wine while watching the movie.

Charlie : Baby?

Taylor : yes

Charlie : can we go upstairs now?