The Miscarriage

*MATURE & SAD*

Your name is Lacey

Charlie is your husband & you guys are married for a year now. You guys wanted to have kids, so you both were trying for it & finally you're pregnant. You thought Charlie will help you so much...guess what! You were wrong & he was so busy with his work that he couldn't make any time for you. You were upset but respect his work so you said nothing but still it hurts. Some of the nights you'd sleep alone with your unborn. When you get scared of the nightmare, he isn't there to hold you....

One night, without Charlie, you're sleeping. Suddenly you woke up & wanted to drink water so you reach up to your nightstand & it wasn't there. You decided to go to the kitchen downstairs to drink some water. You're 17 weeks pregnant. You're so sleepy, accidentally you slipped on the stairs & land on your stomach on the floor. Your head was spinning, stomach hurts so bad & couldn't even move a bit. You managed to move to your telephone & called Charlie...but no answer. You called him like 20 times but still, no answer. So you called Shruti, your best friend. She came to your house as the same time the ambulance came & took you to the hospital. They admitted you immediately. Everything goes black..

You wake up to find Shruti sitting on a chair by your hospital bed, on her phone.. She noticed you wake up so she puts down her phone beside..

Shruti : hey honey, how are you?

Lacey : my stomach still hurts...has Charlie come?

Shruti : uhm no...not yet he'll come soon. He told me, he has an interview tonight so he'll probably come by tomorrow....uhm I...need to tell you something...

Lacey : oh.. what is it?

Shruti : you know Charlie loves you so much..right?

Lacey : yes why are you asking me this?

Shruti : you guys probably planned for more kids...right?

Lacey : yes, Shruti what you wanted to say?

Shruti : honey...I'm so sorry *tears roll her eyes* but you have...a...m-mi-miscarriage...I'm sorry OMG *she breaks down into tears*

You are still, not crying or anything. Your heart just ripped from your chest but you don't show her. A single tear roll down your eyes when she hugs you crying. You just lost you unborn child. You don't say a word & switch off your phone. Every time he tried to call you, it'd go straight to voicemail. He couldn't come back before 2days. You got discharge from hospital a day after & go to your home, pack all needy things & left...without letting him know.

You went to your brother's house & stayed there for few days until you moved to your new apartment. You juts broke up with Charlie without letting him know. When he came back home & couldn't find you, he wanted to called you but you've changed your number. You're not feeling well without him, so does him. He tried to find you but couldn't cos you moved to Miami, Florida. (Move to Miami by Enrique Iglesias 😂)

*Charlie's pov*

I just lost my wife & my unborn child. I need to find her & take her back with me. It's hard to live without her. It's been 4 years since I'm alone. I tried to call her but she has changed her number. I tried to call contact her brother. He is a great man & one of my best bud. He told me to come to his house cos he need to talk. I go there & get to know Lacey is living in a apartment near their house. He told me to just leave her alone for some time. She knew when I came her. She didn't want me to talk to her or contact her. Deep down I also know she misses me & still loves me. Her brother told me she's single & doesn't let any boys to come near her. She didn't date anyone since we broke up. She still wears her ring...our wedding ring....she still loves me...she still things I AM HER MAN. I love my woman...I'll do anything to win her back.