"I SAID NO!" (smut)

Type: Smut Writing

⚫Characters : Charlie and Sarah

"She's daddy's baby girl and only his baby girl, no one else's"

____________________

Charlie is your husband. You are getting ready to go out on a dinner with your friends tonight. You wear a nice crop top and some shorts with a jacket. Charlie went to Ryan's for...yeah writing a new song duh. You forgot to tell him that you're going out with your friends. *Ding-Dong* the bell rings. Charlie is home.

Charlie : Hey babe, I'm home

He was so tired, you can tell by hearing him.

Sarah: Heey! What's up baby? You look so tired.

Charlie : yeah a long day

He gives you a little kiss on the lips.

Charlie : Are you going somewhere?

Sarah : um yeah. You remember Sierra? She's having a party and want me to be their.

Charlie : yeah I remember her. Wait? Isn't she dating Rodger?

Sarah : yes..why?

(His face fall. Okay, so Rodger is your old friend who always look at you in a dirty way and Charlie can't stand him. Rodger continuously cheating on Sierra with some random chicks from stripper club. And Charlie knows he'll do something bad to you too if he get a chance. Because the way he looks at you, Charlie noticed so many times and warned him but he didn't care. Tonight was the best time to take advantage on you since Charlie won't be with you to protect you. And Charlie is not ready to leave you alone at the party where that bastard will be already. But Charlie doesn't want to tell you that.)

Charlie : hey don't go please

Sarah : what, why?

Charlie : um nothing, just don't go.

Sarah : why are you acting so weird? I saved you some pizza for dinner, okay.

You kissed his cheek and about to go upstairs to grab your purse so you can leave. But Charlie grab you by hands. You chuckle.

Sarah : Baby! What are you doing! I'm getting late.

Charlie : You're not going anywhere

His facial reaction is serious. And your smile fade away. Why he's acting like this?

Sarah : Charlie why?

Charlie : Because I Said No!

He kinda yell at you.

Sarah : But Why You Don't Want Me To Go There?

You yell back.

Charlie : Hey, keep your voice down, okay!

Sarah : ...I'm going