LOVE SUCKS 2

(Hey guys, they are going to make sweet sweet love here & he's gonna use some really romantic things....tasty!)

Continuation....

San: please, get out...leave me alone.

Charlie:  not this time...

You were hurt! He walked to you & engulfed you to a big hug. You pushed him but he gripe got tighter & you gave up as you cried on his chest holding his dress shirt tightly.

San: why Charlie? Why? Was I not good enough? What I don't have that she does?

Charlie: San, please hear me out

San: what's there to hear Charlie? You left me. You cheated on me. You lied to me. You broke me totally...you broke me Charlie! You broke me.

You couldn't stop crying & started hyperventilating, so you were having trouble breathing. He noticed & helped you.

Charlie: San..San..San! Just breath! Inhale and exhale. Calm down please.

You calm down & your breathing got normal. But you still can't stop crying.

Charlie: now can I explain?

San: ......*you just nodded*

Charlie: I was forced to do that to you. My former manager Philips told me that you're an distraction. He forced me to date someone famous for their reputation & stuff. When I denied, they threatened me to hurt you. He forced me to date his daughter, Cassidy.

San: Why didn't you tell me?

Charlie: I was told if I let you know they will ruin my career & hurt you. How could I let you hurt?

San: You hurt me more hiding this!

Charlie: Trust me, I didn't want to. There's not a single night I haven't cried for you. That girl, cheated on me several times! She even got pregn-

San: YOU GOT HER PREGNANT?

Charlie: Hell No! I never ever touched her!

San: ....

Charlie: I swear on you

You trust him. And when he swore on you....you believe him.

Charlie: Phillips wanted me to get married with her since she's pregnant & if not then it'll ruined their reputation. But she ran away with the guy who got her pregnant.

San: Then?

Charlie: I quit working with him.

San:  .....

Charlie:  ...I mean he kicked me out of his house lol.

You both looked at each other & couldn't help but laugh. You love him so much.

Charlie: I'm so sorry Saanya, I really am.

San: It's ok. I missed you so much.

Charlie: I missed you too.

San: I lost my family, my dog & I thought I lost you too.

Charlie: sorry but I'm here & I'll never leave you alone again.

He wiped your tears away & pulled you onto his lap. You hugged him & softly sobbed in the crook of his neck & murmured.