TURNED DOWN

Type : Smut Writing

Characters : Charlie and Astha

"He gets turn down by who he thought the love of his life....then comes the real woman to love & treat him the way he deserves. She's the one :) "

___________________
___________________

Charlie is your next-door neighbor & you guys are best friends from preschool, also both of your families are good friends. You always loved Charlie more than friend but he never knew that.

He likes another girl from your school. Liza, the most popular girl. He wanted to ask her out. She's a total bitch & she can do everything to drag a hot boy into her bed. You didn't want Charlie to fall for his trick but sadly he never listen to you.

Charlie : Ash, please....she's not what you think of her!

Ash : Charlie....just listen t--

Charlie : You listen to me! If you don't wanna help me ask her out, it's okay I understand but don't talk shit about her OKAY!

Ash : Char...calm down please

Charlie : HOW? YOUR JUST...SO...SO...INSENSITIVE & JEALOUS OF HER!

Ash : I'm not jealous of her & why the hell I'd ever be jealous?

Charlie : Maybe because you're not as perfect as her!

He said it in an annoying tone & rolled his eyes. Those words just broke you really bad. You've never expected those words from him...from your best friend who used to be so supportive about you & your body. He seems to doesn't care what he just said. Your eyes got watery & you wanted to die of shame as you looked down at your body. You're not overweight but had a good healthy body & you also have some light freckles on your face & a pale skin. A tear rolled your right eye as you stand up from the bench your sitting with him, in the park.

Ash : Ch...I..I-I'm sorry, bye

Charlie : Ash!

You said quietly &  run away, at that moment your crying hard. You ran to your home. You heard him saying your name but you didn't stop.

Your Mom : Hey honey, what's up?

Ash : oh nothing, I'm fine. I think something went into my eyes.

You ran to your room & cried. You've never felt this way before. You were so hurt by his words. You now hated your body. He never said anything like this hurtful before. You decided to not have dinner that day. So you slept thinking those hurtful words.

Next day at school, you're waiting for your math teacher to came. In the corner of your eyes, you saw Charlie came to sit beside you as always. He sat beside you & your about to leave your seat when the teacher came. You had to sit with him.

He kept stare at you all the time. You didn't talk to him at all & end of the class he wanted to talk to you but you left quickly.