The Arranged Marriage

▪️Characters:
Charlie and Ayushi

▪️Type:
Fluff and smut

▪️ Song:
Perfect - Ed Sheeran

"I never knew you're the someone waiting for me..."

▪️ Prologue:

"wanna repeat last night...", he asked & chuckled. His morning voice is so sexy and deep. Deeper than Mariana Trench if it is possible. No kidding.

"...shut up", you blushed at his asking. Flashback from last night came to your mind.

"does it still hurt baby?", he asked concern filled his voice as he caressed your back & hair.

"...a little", I replied & snuggled into his chest. And he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

▪️Present

"AYUSHI!", a loud voice was enough to wake me up. I sat up panicking & looked up to see my mom standing there holding a formal dress for me to wear.

"Now that you're awake, do you want me to remind you what is today?", mom said. What is today? Is it my birthday? No it's not possible lol. Is it her birthday, nevermind. So what's it today?

"what is it?", I said after thinking for a good half minutes. *note the sarcasm*.

"I knew you'd forget, well...my guests are coming over for a lunch, so you better get you ass over there to the shower & dressed all formal", mom said & left before put the dress on the couch.

Oh okay. The Puths are coming. Jeez why them. I hate them so much. Not everyone exactly. I hate their oldest son! That arrogant jerk. Mr. Charles. My ass. Stupid cow. Other than Mr & Mrs. Puth are good. Mikaela is a sweetheart & Stephen is...nice since we haven't talked a lot.

I went to take a shower & wear the light yet formal dress. I went downstairs and ate breakfast.

It's 12pm. Mom already started making lunch. I trier to help her by making some salad. Dad was busy in his home office since he's a business man.

When I was almost done making the salad, I heard the door bell rang. Mom asked me to come with her open the door & welcome them.

"Hi Debbie! Come in, come in", mom greeted her with a hug. "Aw Mickey, Steph look at you guys, all grown up", she said & both of them hugged her back. But wait, where's Charlie? I mean I don't want him to come either but still.

We all sat on the couch in the living room. Dad & Mr. Puth was talking about business.

"Where's Charlie?", mom asked.
"oh, he's coming in a minute. I sent him to bring some roses for her", Mrs Puth said as she smiled genuinely at me. For me? Why?

My thinking was interrupted by the doorbell rang again. Mom asked me to open the door by myself.

I opened the door & damn...he's all grown up. He's looking more hot than before. He has a clean face & gelled hair. And those green orbs! And lips so plump.

"done checking me out", he said as a smirk played on his lips. Wait, what? I was che-.... When did I start acting like a creep! I scolded myself & welcomed him.