LOVE SUCKS

Type: Smut Writing
.
.
Characters: Charlie and Saanya
.
.
"When jealousy took over you"

*Flashbacks*

Charlie is your ex-boyfriend. Well, let's say he was the first boy you've ever dated. He was a singer & moved to LA for his music career. You were happy for him. He was 19 when he moved to LA & you were 17. You trusted him enough to loose your virginity to him. You were glad it was him. The 17 years old you thought he loved you. But things weren't good after he moved to LA. One day, you woke up with a phone call at the middle of the night.

San: hello?

Charlie: hello?

San: do you know what time is it Charlie?

Charlie: I uh wanted to tell you something important.

San: you can tell me in the morning too

Charlie: No

His voice has a serious tone on it. I quickly say up thinking what could be the important thing that he wanted to tell me at this hour.

Charlie: You there?

San: Yes. What happened? You okay?

Charlie: San...we're over! I'm sorry.

San: we're what?

Charlie: I know you heard it. We're over. I'm done.

San: Charlie. This is not even 1st April. You're joking right?

Charlie: Why would I want to joke with you at this hour. We're over! We're done! Jeez! Bye!

He hung up. He must be joking or u must be dreaming. I pinch my arm & no I'm awake! Did he just break up with me over the phone. I tried to call him a few minutes later. And an unknown voice spoke.

Unknown: Hello?

San: Um Charlie?

Unknown: Uh yes I'm his girlfriend. He's in the washroom taking shower. You can tell me if you want. I'll forward the message to him.

San: Girlfriend? What's your name?

Unknown: Cassidy & yes I'm his girlfriend.

San: oh from how long you guys are together?

Cassidy: Excuse me miss? I'm with him from 5 months since he moved here. I work with him.

San: Oh...

Cassidy: Well, may I know your name miss?

San: No need. Tell him to call me after he's done.

Cassidy: um ok. Have a great day.