The Miscarriage Part 2

WARNING :

*This imagine will be so so smutty, if you don't want to read dirty things, then you can just skip. Hope you will love it*
__________________________________

Charlie grabs your wrist & his eyes gets watery. You wanted to push him out of your door but you just couldn't. He looks so heartbroken & you can clearly see it on his face. A tear drops his eyes just before you broke down crying. He hugs you tight & breaks down crying too.

Charlie : I'm sorry baby, please just forgive me. I can't live without you anymore, I can't, I just can't Lace...

He says shuttering & you can't even say a word. Your hugging him so so tight like your life depends on him. Well, it's true. He is your whole life.

You guys are just sitting on the floor hugging each other tight & crying hard. You manage to say something.

Lacey : I-I missed you, Charlie.

Charlie : I missed you so much too baby, I promise I'll be the best husband ever just pl-please forgive me.

You pressed your lips onto his & kiss him deeply. He kisses you back with more passion & love, you've never felt this way before. He pulls you on his lap & you wrap your leg around his waist & deepen the kiss. He sucks your bottom lips so hard & bite softly begging you for entrance. You open your mouth a little & he lets his tongue explode every inch of your mouth, it's so loving. You guys are crying a little & he's sniffing & keeps kissing you endlessly. He moves his lips to you jaw & neck sucking & nibbling softly. He really missed you so so much. He mumble.

Charlie : I missed you so so much baby..so much

Lacey : ugh *you moan softly when he nibble on your neck, then sucking on it & licking it to ease the string*

You can feel him getting excited underneath his pants. He is getting hard & you can feel it, it starts to poking your core. You blush & press onto it. A little soft moan escape his mouth & smiled a little, never breaking the intense make out session.

His hands wrap around your waist tighter as you start to grind your hips onto his growing buldge. His hands find your bare & soft skin under your shirt & starts to take it off slowly. He completely takes it off & looks at you.

Charlie : Beautiful

He moves some hair out of his way & kisses you softly while you hug him. He stands up with you & makes his way upstairs to your bedroom. He puts you softly on the bed, hovers you & kissing you all over your face. You starts to unbutton his shirt when he continues kissing your neck. You undo the last button, looking deep into each others eyes, you take if off of him revealing his toned abs that you missed so much. You stroke his chests to the waist band of his jeans. You stop & look back at him.

Charlie : go ahead

You smile & start to undo his belt & then the jeans then slowly push them down, he helps you to take it off. He trails his kisses from your neck to your chest & your stomach up to your lower stomach & bite the waistband of your pants & smirk a little. He is waiting for your permission to take it off, you nod & pulls them down leaving you both only in his briefs & your panties. He bites your lacey panties & pull them down your legs & you feel butterflies in your stomach. His hands are climbing its way up to your thigh & make them open for him, he looks deep into your glistening wet core. He kisses your thigh & around your dripping core. You want him so bad, he looks at you while touching you with his fingers.