13

-vote and comment-
-kelsey's pov-

-vote and comment--kelsey's pov-

| Monday september 4 6:21 PM |

"jack just told us to go out to the back" i say as my parents and i get out of the car, hearing music and various kids yelling through out the neighborhood. we go over to the gate on the side of the house.

"Kelsey! you came, you look beautiful" katherine greets us smiling, motioning to my dress as we walk further into the yard. "thank you, this is my mom amanda and my dad micheal." i say stepping aside so she could get a better look at them. "mom, dad, this is katherine jacks mom" i introduce them to each other listening in on their conversation until a wet arm goes over my shoulders. i look up to see jack smiling as the water from his arm and body starts to get on me.

i sigh knowing there was no way out of it because he'd end up hugging me next or something to get me even more wet. "Jack finnegan Gilinsky" katherine says swatting him off of me making me laugh as he let's go of me to dodge her hand. "i'll catch up with you guys later" i wave to my parents as i start to walk off with jack. "finnegan huh" i say making his face redden some. "Funny cause i'm not Little or my skin isn't fair" he says explaining what his middle name means, shrugging, making my eyes go wide. "jack you're disgusting" i say and he laughs. "actually you are, i meant these babies" he says holding up his arms and flexing.

my face starts to heat up and he continues to laugh. "that's so embarrassing" i say placing my hands over my face, still able to see him through the gaps between my fingers. He reaches over and grabs my hands putting them down carefully. "I mean it could be that way too" he says with a smirk and i shake my head.

"lets change the topic" i say laughing and he grabs my hand and starts pulling me further into the yard where sam, johnson, stassie, paige, and nate were all hanging out. Sam and Nate were in the middle of the group fake wrestling, laughing the whole time. It reminded me of mine and sahars friendship. "kels!" stassie says as she sees jack and i get closer to the group.

i laugh at her excitement and she comes over to me and greets me with a hug. "how has your weekend been girl" she asks and i shrug. "i've been stuck with this one most of it" i say playfully making her laugh as jack crosses his arms. "wow okay..." he says smiling. "i know what you mean" she says throwing her head back towards sam and i raise my eyebrows. "so you and sam?" i ask her with a smirk. "this is my cue to leave" jack says snapping his fingers then points to the group, we ignore him and continue on with our conversation.

"i don't know its a long story and weird... we should hang out sometime and i'll explain it to you" she says and i smile and agree with her. "you and jack are literally the cutest couple" she says looking between him and i. i almost slipped up and told her we weren't dating but i stopped my self before i had said it. i give her a simple thank you and we continue over to our friend group i stay by stassie while jack stays by johnson until they come over to join us along with the rest of the group.