54

kelseys pov
-vote and comment-

| saturday december 20 4:02 PM |

"jack!" i sqeal and swat his hand away from my ass due to the fact that he had just grabbed it . "i couldnt help it" he laughs walking past me to open the door sowe could hurry inside stassies house, it was absolutely freezing outside.

"you made it!" stassie smiles, walking away from sammy to come hug m. "i see you two made up" i laugh a little and she shrugs. "its complicated, all of it really" she says shaking her head. she looks down at the gifts jack and i were holdingand smiles before pointing over to the tree in the corner. "the gifts go over there and then food and drinks are in the kitchen. "

"jack i even made my cookies" she says as she walks away making jack smile like a little kid. of all homemade cookies hes ever had, jack said hers were his favorite. i couldnt blame him either. just the thought of them would make your mouth water. "hell fucking yes" he says under his breath. we walk over to the over the top christmas tree and place everyones gifts under it like stassie had told us to before joining everyone in on the coversation over whos shoes looked nicer. sam stated they were his but nate shook his head and smiled like sammy was stupid. "those hoe are ugly..all those in favor of sammies shoes raise your hand" stassie slowly raised her hand and sammys eyes widened making eveyrone laugh at his reaction. "theyre ugly until proven otherwise, which i doubt will happen miss stassie probably only voted cause shes your girl." nate laughs pointing down at sammys shoes that he claimed look like hot shit. turns out they only look like shit. nate and sammy carry on their argument as i look over to jack who was more than amused by the whole thing.

"im getting some food, ill grab you some cookies." i tell him, only earning a nod as i walkaway from everyone and through the doors that led to the kitchen. "are they still going on about sammys shoes" i hear a voice say making me jump as i see dereks tall figure on the other side of the island. "sorry" he laughs at me and i join him softly. "i didnt even think you were here" i admit and he gapes his mouth open and throws his hands over his heart. "aw you were looking for me. how sweet" thick sarcasm was laced through out his tone making me laughat how much of a dumbass he sounded like. "shut up" i say smiling as i reach over to grab a cookie. his hand stops mine making me furrow my eyebrows and look up at his widened eyes. "dont touch the food. you didnt wash your hands." he says in a mocking tone making me instantly realize he was trying to sound like stassie but failed horribly at it. shes always been a germaphobe. i roll my eyes and smile as i continue to reach for the cookies to place them on a plate for jack and i.

"okay so lets talk about the elephant in the room...whatd you get me for christmas?" derek says making me laugh and shake my head. "who says i even got you anything?" i retort making his jaw drop and eyes widen. "oh you wanna go there?" he says raising his eyebrows and putting his hands on his hips as if he were a girl. "i already am there" i tease cocking my head to the side and mirr his previous actions. we both stay quiet holding an intesne playful eyecontact before he bolts towards me, putting me in a losse headlock before i could react. i laugh and try to get awayfrom him but he holds me in the headlock and starts rubbing the top of my head as i let out more laughs. "derek my hair" i whine since i actually took the time to actually do it todays so it would look nice. "ugh not the hair" he whines out in sarcasm

"i cant take their arguing anym- hey derek" jack says stopping as soon as he sees derek holding me in a headlock. he slowly stops rubbing my head when he sees jack. "thank you" i say like i had won as i attempt to straighten out my hair. "hey bro" derek says not letting go of me making me try and get out of his arms. jack looks at us confused and derek lets out a laugh. "she was bullying me" derek blurts out quickly making me gasp. "you started it!" i defend and jack just shakes his head. "jack tell him to let go of me" i beg and he shrugs. "it looks like thats just between you two" he says making eyecontact with me. he tried to come off like he was playing but i could feel it in my gut that he wasnt. his tone sounded slightly bitter. he walks back out to the be in the livingroom where he couldnt take anymore of sammy and nates arguing.

"can i please go back to getting the food i came in here for?"i beg and he sighs. "yes but only because i want to" he clarifies as he lets go of me making me grab the plate of cookies i had originally came in here for before making my way out with derek to see everyone laughing at sahar and johnson play fighting, she was definitely getting her ass beat. even with johnson barely event trying.

"heres the cookies."i smile as i reach jack he nods looking down at the plate and grabs one, "thanks" he mutters biting into it. "so whos shoes won?" i ask curiously earning a simple shrug from him. i let out a small sigh. "woooah. sahara youre just going to let him beat you up like that? get back out there champ" derek laughs pushing her back towards johnson where they began round two. "best out of three" nate suggests and they both nod, continuing to go around in circles waiting to see who would act first. "maybe she'll pull through this round" i say as i watch her attempt to knock him over. "yeah" jack says. "why are you being so short with me?" i ask confused by his sudden change in attitude. he looks over at me and furrows his eyebrows. "im not" he answers shortly yet again. "whatever" i say shaking my head, handing him the plate of cookies before moving over to the couch to take a seat by stassie.

+++

"you guys are angels" sam says to jack and i as he holds his gummy worms in his hands as if they were his child. "bag secured" nate chuckles as he looks at sammy cradling it. sammys reaction was just how i had imagined and more, he seemed to genuinly love it. "dereks turrnnn" stassie sings sice he was next in the circle. he opens his gifts thanking everyone after he had opened them. when he got to the one jack and i had got him he dead pans next to him in my direction."who says i even got you a present" he mocks as he pulls the tissue paper out of the bag and reaches in to grab his black t shirt we had gotten made for him. when he sees the picture of us his eyes widen as a smile appears on his face. "well, this is perfect" he laughs. "okay your trun, you better open mine first" he says handing me a gift with santa wrapping paper. i sigh grabbing it from him kmowing i had no choice but to open it. when i finslly get it open i hold up a bright pink t shirt that had a pcture of me and him on it as well making me laugh.

" no fucking way" i laugh again still in shock that we had the same gift idea. "aw bff goals" nate gushes in a girly voice. "woah woah woah.. stay in your lane. hes the guy bff im the girl bff. clarify that shit" she teases as she points at nate making him stick his tongue out at her.

"we need a picture of us in our shirts" i say taking my phone out and handing it to nate after asking him to take our picture. i throw the shirt over the one i was currently wearing while derek just takes off his shirt in front of everyone and puts on the one we got him. perks of being a guy. sammy playfully cat calls him making everyone laugh. "im gonna rack this shit right now" derek laughs. we both smile widely giving the camera two thumbs up each as nate takes the picture. "it was either that or a bracelet" he tells me when we look at the picture. "i like the shirt" i say and he shrugs. "only because it has my face on it" he teases. "oh definetly" i say sarcastically as i shake my head.

hi guys!

keep voting and commenting! i love the feed back and love to hear your opinions on the book!

hopefully you liked this chapter i was a little iffy on it but i'm gonna risk it for the biscuit