27

-kelseys pov-
-vote and comment-

-kelseys pov--vote and comment-

| Tuesday october 5 6:49 PM |

"okay maybe if you actually tried to understand you would" i sigh at jack after explaining how to do his calculus homework a countless amount of times. "i can't concentrate today" he shrugs looking at me. "what's on your mind then" i ask him curiously. "do y-"

"never mind" he says cutting himself off before he finished his sentence. i let out another sigh and stand up. "i'm hungry do you want anything?" i ask him and he nods. "cheetos" he tells me as if he's been craving them for the longest time. "you're lucky i got tyler to get more, he eats all of them" i laugh as we begin to walk into the kitchen.

i grab the bag of cheetos and toss the untouched bag to him. "fine ass" he says as he holds up the chops with both of his hands.

"you really suck at that" he laughs after a couple minutes of watching me trying to catch a cheeto in my mouth. "and you can do better?" i i ask him sarcastically already knowing he most definitely could beat me at this. "watch and learn, this is how the pros do it baby" he says grabbing a cheeto. I doubt he realized he called me baby but i sure did, my cheeks showed it too.

he tosses it up in the air and proceeds with catching it in his mouth finishing it off with a cocky shrug. i roll my eyes at him and take a drink of my water as he laughs at me. "i guess you're just really good at that" i say.

"Am i better at that or kissing?" he smirks making my eyes go wide for a split second at his random question then go back to normal. "definitely that" i say say fake cringing. "oh really now, at the party on friday you were definitely proving otherwise" he says leaning against the wall.

him saying that reminded me of all the events that i hadn't thought of since they had happened. My face starts to heat up even more than before and he laughs a little bit. "it's my kissing isn't it" he presses and i stay quiet. "well i'd say your kissing is better than that too, you may suck at catching food in your mouth but you definitely do not suck at kissing" he admits holding eye contact. i raise my eyebrows unsure of what to even say. how does someone even reply to that.

"kelsey?" i hear tyler ask loudly along with the sound of the front door opening. "kitchen" i say taking my eyes off of his to break our eye contact. "look at what i got us" he says coming into the kitchen with a box of canes but stops when he sees jack. Him and jack definitely got along with each other, at times he would come over just to play football or playstation with tyler. I swear he's still a little boy even with a baby on the way. "it's fine, mom knows" i laugh trying to lighten his new approaching mood. Although they got along really well, it doesn't change the fact that tyler is still a very protective brother.

he cocks his head and takes in a deep breath. "since it's jack, i'll let it slide." he sighs and i smile. He definitely would have beat froys ass, simply because he didn't like nor trust him. "But...if i catch another guy in this house with you when your alone. you know how that will go" he raises his eyebrow at me and places the canes on the island and we all begin to eat and jack joined in after we offered him some.

"so i think audrey and i found a house" tyler speaks up and i raise my eyebrows and give him a smile. "seriously? where at?" i ask him curiously. It will be sad when he has to move out, again but at least he's not leaving the state again. "Down at the new home edition by the Bank. Audrey insisted that we got a house with a room for you for if you ever wanted to stay the night" he laughs causing me to join. "She's a keeper, you know i'll definitely be staying the night" i tell him and he nods. i'll always be forever grateful that me and tyler are as close as we are, we have our ups and downs but it's never been anything too serious.

"Me and jack will help you move in" i tease and he laughs shaking his head "you guys don't have to" he tells us. "i'll help you if you need to, it's not a problem at all" jack says and i agree with him. "road trip" i smile widely and tyler shakes his head. "i will not be stuck in the car with you for over seven hours" he deadpans and i shrug. "we have our own car dumbass" i say looking at jack as he takes a drink of his drink giving tyler a nod to what i had said.

"well when we decide on the perfect one i guess we already have a moving crew" tyler shrugs and my eyes light up. "sammy, nate and johnson could come along as well" i say to jack and he laughs. "the more the merrier" tyler says . "i mean they could but actually getting them to do something would take more work than the whole move together" jack states. he has a point. "they love me, i can get them to move a few boxes" i laugh and he sighs. "whatever you say boss"

2K reads already? this book is doing better than i thought it would have ever done lol. Thank u guys sm!