58

kelseys pov
-vote and comment-

kelseys pov-vote and comment-

| friday january 8 6:47 PM |

"hello?" i ask answering my phone call from my mom. "it's happening!" she shouts into the phone excitedly, almost burying my ear drums. i immediately knew what she was talking about. "like right now?" i ask matching her energy, but not as loud. she's been excited to have a grandchild for the longest time so this is a super big deal for her. jack looks over at me and furrows his eyebrows. "what's happening?" he whispers seeming confused as hell. "we're at the denny duquette memorial hospital on floor three. i have to go. drive safe" she says in a rushed tone before she hangs up.

"what's happening?" jack asks as he hold onto the steering wheel nervously. "audrey's baby is coming" i answer and his eyes widen. "like right now?" he asks and i laugh at how we had the same reaction. "yes right now. i hate to crash our plans but can you please take me to the hospital." i ask and he nods quickly. "of course." he says. i give him the directions and soon we were pulled into the hospital parking lot.

i take his hand when we are out of the car and rush inside and up to the third floor. it felt as if the elevator couldn't have gone any slower. at this rate she probably had the baby out by now. when the elevator door opens with a ding i pull him to the third floor waiting room near audrey's room. When we arrive i see my dad, uncle and ali sitting around talking.

"hey" i smile as i take a seat next to my dad leaving room for jack to sit by me. "your moms in the room with audrey and tyler" he laughs a little shaking his head. "when are audrey's parents coming?" i ask curiously since she's never introduced us to them. "they're not sweetie." he says making me furrow my eyebrows. "they're not close to audrey." he explains and i nod not know what else to do.

when my dad catches me up on how everything happened with audrey's day today i look over and see ali in jacks lap, looking like she was about to fall asleep. "who would have knew that you were good with kids" i laugh lightly looking at him and then over to dillon as he is attempting to take a photo of them. i smile at what was happening and how much my family enjoys jack and has no problems with him like they did with froy. It's reassuring and i love it. He's definitely the one.

"lord she's talked about you nonstop." dillon says to jack making him smile a little. "she's over here calling you her boyfriend" dillon continues making jack laugh and look over at me. "well shit" i say sarcastically as i lean back against my chair. jack leans over and kisses my cheek before laying his head on my shoulder making me smile at his actions.

"so why are you two so dressed up" dillon asks us curiously. "we had a date" i say and he nods. "go on well call you when he's almost here" he tells us. "no we're fine, thank you though" jack speaks up tiredly and i smile. "it's okay" i say

+++

a slight shake on my shoulder wakes me up to see jack and my mom in front of me. "tyler wants you to go see aiden" my mom says smiling. i get up quickly and follow her to the room where audrey and tyler both were. audrey looked absolutely exhausted. "he's wanting his aunt" audrey says making me smile widely. "me?" i ask looking behind me to make sure no one else who could be his aunt was there. she laughs tiredly and nods making me walk over there. she slightly hands him to me and i take him with no hesitation.

he was asleep and it looked like he was going to have audrey's nose along with her long eyelashes. He definitely came out with a bunch of hair on his head like tyler had when he was first born. i laugh a little as i think about all the pictures my mom showed me of his baby mullet he had as a new born.

"he likes you" tyler smiles down at me as he pulls me into a side hug. "i'm so happy for you guys" i say looking at tyler then over to audrey.
"i love the both of you" i smile as i give aiden to tyler. he looked so happy and proud when he looked down at him in his arms. "we made that" tyler laughs looking over at audrey who
had completely fallen asleep. we both laugh at it and i pull my phone out to take a picture.

"when do you get to bring him home?" i ask and he smiles. "two days... were definitely going to need you to stay with us and help us out with him if you don't mind." he tells me and i shake my head. "i don't mind at all, just let me know when i need to come over." i answer and he smiles. "thank you, audrey was scared to ask" he laughs and i join him. "she's great, you better keep her mr. i don't like having
girlfriends" i tease him and he rolls his eyes. "that was way back then. i love this girl" he explains and i smile.

they are going to be such a beautiful family

agh audrey has her baby

hope u enjoyed this chapter!

keep voting and commenting! i
love all the feed back!

love you guys!!

24K🥳