39

-kelseys pov-
-vote and comment-

| thursday november 3 8:57 PM |

"i play next" jack says as he grabs a basketball from the rack that was near where i was sitting, waiting on sahar. yes sahar. somehow johnson talked her into coming to watch him play at their first game of the season. she's only been to three sporting events her whole life and they were all tyler's. Johnson sure can work wonders. "do you need anything? water... gatorade..?" i trail off trying to think of what else basketball players need during games. "a kiss" he says making me raise my eyebrows and smile a little. "like right now?" i ask and he laughs and moves closer to me. "so is that a yes?" he asks.

my face was burning up and the fact that i'm not wearing any make up today means everyone could see how bad i was blushing just from him asking for a kiss. "what do you think" i reply as he smirks and quickly presses his lips against mine making me not even hesitate to kiss back. When he pulls away i hold a smile and he winks at me. "a gatorade would be nice though" he says making me laugh. "you got it dude" i say standing up. "i know you did not just call me dude after kissing me" he states shocked. i raise my eyebrows and he laughs some. "oh my gosh. go warm up" i laugh pushing him towards the court.

"Um what was that?" i hear sahar say as i watch jack run to the lay up line. "what was what?" i ask not looking away from jack. "did you two just kiss?" she presses and i shrug. "yeah" i say unbothered by it as i turn to face her. i raise my eyebrows as i look at her out fit. "what are you wearing?" i ask her and she sighs. "i didn't know what fans wear to this type of stuff so i went all out" she sighs. "i can see that" i say looking at her out fit again. only sahar would be the type to wear heels to a basketball game. "i have to go get jack a gatorade i'll be right back" i tell her and she nods before walking off and taking a seat next to my stuff.

"a blue gatorade" i say to the concession stand worker. It's his favorite after red but they don't have any red tonight. "one fifty" the lady says to me. i hand her the money and see a black sharpie sitting on the top of the counter so i grab it and decide to write jack a note on his drink.

'good luck out there! i know you will do amazing.'

i smile at what i wrote and continue to draw a heart next to it before setting the sharpie back down so i could go back to the gym. i place it by jacks bag and go back to sit by sahar.

"Why didn't you tell me to wear that instead of this. now i look like i'm dumb" she asks me as i take a seat next to her. "no, you look taller but not dumb." i half lie and she raises her eyebrows at me. "well next time i'm dressing right" she says making me smile. "aw you're going to come to more games?" i ask and she nods. "i have to support my boy" she says and i smile at her again. Sahar and johnson were definitely the cutest couple in school in my opinion. He's by far the best boyfriend she's ever had, he treats her amazing and i know he isn't talking to other girls behind her back.

"Goal!!" sahar says standing up when one of the boys make a three. the people in front of us turn around and give her a weird look causing her to flip them off. "if you're going to shout when they score, at least say the right term" i laugh and she rolls her eyes. "i'm doing research when i get home" she tells me as we take a seat again and pay attention to the game.

+++

"you did so good." i say walking up to jack after the game was over, of course they came out winning. jack had seventeen points. "I think it was the kiss" he says making me laugh some at how he thought it was lucky. "hopefully there's more where that came from"

"we'll see" i tell him as he grabs my hand. "do you want ne to drive you home or are you riding the bus back?" i ask and he furrows his eyebrows. "is that even a question, you of course" he says throwing his arm across my shoulder making me cringe. "jack ew" i say getting out from under his sweaty arm. "my bad" he says sarcastically. "fuck you." i laugh.

"You would huh" he teases as i roll my eyes at him. "let's just go"i say ignoring his statement making him grab my hand again as i lead him to my car.

+++
"stay the night" jack says as i pull into his drive way. i raise my eyebrows and shake my head at him. "why not?" he asks looking over at me. he doesn't realize it but it's hard for me to say no to him when he looks at me. It just makes it so hard. "you could just say your at sahars" he suggests. he sounded like he really wanted me to stay which made even even harder to say no. of course i wanted to stay the night but my parents would kill me, i've used sahar as an excuse so much i feel like they'll catch on and find out i'm actually at jacks. same for her with johnson.

"fine" i sigh and he smiles widely as we get out of the car. when we enter his house it was dark and quiet, nobody else was up.

"i need to shower, but you can wear some of my clothes" he says and i laugh quietly. "you know i'm going to wear them even if you won't let me" i say and he nods. "I know." i he rolls his eyes as he shuts his bathroom door. i change into one of his hoodies and a pair of his sweat pants before i lay in his bed and get comfortable. his bed was by far the most comfortable bed i've ever laid on, besides my parents but i feel like your parents bed just hits different.

just as i was about to fall asleep jack gets in bed and lets out a loud sigh before pulling me into him so he was spooning me causing me to smile softly before falling asleep completely.

we got up to 8 k in one day🤪

keep voting and commenting!i love all of your feed back!

love you all!

hope ur day was great!