34

-jacks pov-
-vote and comment-

| friday october 21 11:27 pm |

"i'm becoming a bad influence" i say looking down at kelsey as she was studying all the various groups of people at the party. "why do you say that" she asks keeping her eyes on everyone. "because i've never seen you at that many parties before" i tell her "and i go to one like every weekend" i add and she lets out a small laugh. "i was mainly at parties to get froys drunk ass or just hang out with sahar and froy." she says and i nod.

"great so i got you into drinking" i sigh running a hand trough my hair, starting to feel bad about how i got her into that. I'd hate to be the reason she got started on drinking. "noooo, i drank but just not that often" she laughs and i stay quiet and look down some and see she's wearing the necklace i bought her.

"you're wearing it" i involuntarily smile. "of course, i haven't taken it off" she says making my smile grow even bigger. "really? so you liked it?" i ask her and she nods. "why wouldn't i, it's gorgeous" she holds it up some so she can look at it better.

"jackkk" sammy says coming from the game room they had at this party. Kelsey and i were tired of listening to everyone argue over the rules to all of the games so we decided to leave and hang out by ourselves.

"sammyy" i say with a little less enthusiasm than he had held. don't get me wrong i love sammy to death, i do, but he's just hard to deal with when he's drunk. especially since i'm not drinking tonight.

"i need you to be my partner on this pool game" he says throwing his arm over my shoulder. "Johnson and nate are kicking mine and sahara ass." he says in frustration. "i'm good man, i'm keeping kelsey company" i say making sammy look at her and back to me. "it's like 20 minutes tops. you guys will live." he says since kelsey and i are literally always together. It's good though, i enjoy her company...a lot.

"go have fun, i'm being boring tonight anyways" kelsey laughs playfully pushing me away from her. "are you sure?" i ask beginning to worry about her. "yes. i'll try to find stassie, i saw her like ten minutes ago" she tells me. "see kelsey is a real one. i love you kelsey." sam says pointing to her making her laugh. "i love you too sam"

"Okay lets go" sam says pulling me away from her. "i'll be upstairs if you need anything." i tell her and she laughs. "okay dad" she teases.

-kelseys pov-
-vote and comment-

i watch as sammy drags jack up the stairs quickly, bumping into many people causing me to laugh a little bit at how excited sammy was that he had a better partner than sahar at pool

i watch as sammy drags jack up the stairs quickly, bumping into many people causing me to laugh a little bit at how excited sammy was that he had a better partner than sahar at pool. she can not play at all, i don't know how she got talked into playing tonight. Johnson probably had something to do with it.

i begin to walk through the somewhat crowded living room in the direction i saw stassie walking earlier. "have you seen stassie?" i ask as i near paige. "why would i be hanging out with her?" she furrows her eyebrows. i roll my eyes and ignore her then begin walking around some more to find her.

she probably left already and i'm doing all this looking for nothing. i let out a small sigh and just decide to go sit outside on the porch swing.

it was cool outside but it was warmer today than it has been recently so it was tolerable. it was way less noisy out here which was extremely peaceful since i was starting to get a headache.

"didn't think i'd see you here" i hear a familiar voice say making me mentally dread even coming here. "Yet here i am" i fake smile and look over to meet eyes with froy. "don't worry i'm not drunk" he says and i nod. "you mind if i sit?" he asks raising his eyebrows and looking to the empty space next to me causing me to shake my head. he sits down but a little too close to me making me scoot over some.

"right i forgot you and jack are still a thing" he laughs a little to himself and scoots away from me some so we'd have our distance. "can i ask you something?" he asks after a minute of me not answering his last statement. "hm?" i hum looking over at him. "if you and jack weren't together would you have taken me back?" he asks me making my stomach begin to form a pit. of all questions he was going to ask i wasn't expecting him to ask that one.

"I don't think so" i say quietly as he lets out a small sigh. "that's not just something i can forget about and move on from" i explain calmly and he nods. "i know. i just wanted to say i'm sorry. i really am." he apologizes. i got to say it's okay but i stop my self. it's not okay. it's definitely not okay for someone to do something like that to another person. It's not okay for someone to make you feel like your worth less than what you actually are or that you're not good enough. it's not okay for someone to hurt you that bad. "i would say it's okay but it's not, so i don't know how to reply" i laugh dryly and he nods.

"i understand i fucked up. It hurt a lot for you and me both" he says leaning back. "did it really though? you seemed to not even be bothered by it" i ask him and he raises his eyebrows. "yes. it did. it hurt even worse to see you moved on with someone else in a week." he says. "what did he do to get you to date him that fast" he asks still staying calm.

i stay quiet for a minute to think of how i would reply to that. how would jack reply to that? he was always quick to think about how to reply to questions like these. he's really good at it too. he's good at the whole fake dating thing, sometimes he's so good i have to remind myself that it's fake. no matter how real it feels sometimes.

"he showed me how i should be treated and that i'm worth more than you made me feel" i answer honestly. he's done more than that.

he's held me when i've cried over froy, made me laugh when i was down, wrote a fucking song for me, gave me so much good advise and he has most definitely showed me how i should be treated in a relationship these past few months.

"was i not good to you?" he laughs looking over at me. "you were but at times you were a complete dick. Jack hasn't done one thing to make me feel bad about my self the past few months." i explain and he nods. "well he seems to really like you" he admits making me smile to my self a little. "how so?" i ask and he looks over at me and shrugs. "the way he looks at you." he says making me laugh. "he just looks at me" i say and he raises his eyebrows. "he doesn't just look at you, he looks at you like you mean a lot to him. I don't necessarily like him but i know he likes you a lot . you can see it in his eyes" froy says softly making my face begin to heat up.

"anyways i should get going, it was great talking to you." he adds coughing as he stands up. "bye" i say lowly as i watch him walk away and inside to the party.

was he being serious about how jack looks at me?

hi guys!

hope you liked this chapter