60

kelseys pov
-vote and comment-

| friday january 15 5:38 PM |

"you like?" i tease as i spin around in jacks oversized red hoodie he had given me a while back. he checks me out and nods. "i love it" he says grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. just his touch made me get butterflies. "i need to tell you something" he says after a few seconds of smiling down at me.

his tone instantly made my stomach drop and made me begin to worry about what happened or if he had done something wrong. i look up at him waiting for him to continue as he continues to look down at me. letting out a sigh and running his hands through his hair as he took a seat on the edge of my bed made me feel even worse. is it that serious?

"so me and jj have a week worth of concerts and meet and greets in san Diego" he says and i smile at him. "jack! it's all getting so real
now. this is amazing for you guys" i support him and he shakes his head. "but we leave two days before your birthday.." he says and i furrow my eyebrows and laugh a little. "don't be bothered by it being on my birthday. i will have more. this is your first actual gig and you can't pass it up because of my birthday."i say and he shakes his head again and lets out a sigh.

he seemed to actually be really upset about the whole situation, which was cute but he should be happy he's getting a gig... this is his dream career. he can't pass this opportunity up.

"kelsey we've been looking forward to your big day though. All of our plans will be cancelled and i just feel like i'm ditching you. i don't like that feeling either" he says looking up at me from where he was sitting. a light ping hit my heart hearing him sound so upset by it...yes it was cute but he was actually hurt. "baby we can just do all of our plans when you get back. you can't miss out on this opportunity. I promise you'll regret it" i answer honestly and he sighs again before giving in and nodding.

"you promise?" he asks and i laugh and nod. "pinkie" i say holding my pinkie out to him. we link pinkies and he smiles down at them. his smile literally warms me inside and out and i don't know what to do with my self when he does. "what?" he asks and i shrug, shaking my head. "nothing" i smile and he pulls off his shirt.

he has the type of body that you can't help but stare at. it's actually perfect. sometimes it's hard to believe how good it looks and that it's all mine. "your turn" he winks playfully at me making me roll my eyes at him. he probably knew i was staring. he always has a joke after he catches me.

"you wish" i laugh and he raises his eyebrows. "okay miss throws me on the bed and takes her shirt off" he retorts making me laugh and raise my eyebrows at him this time. "hey i missed you" i say and he smiles at me. "i know i'm just messing with you" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me to him causing me to stand between his legs. he lets go of my hand and puts his hand under my shirt to hold onto both sides on my waist as he looks up at me. "it feels good to be back at your house" he tells me since we've been hanging out at tyler's all week.

today was the first day i've been home in a week. The only down side about being at tyler's is that me and jack can't be as close to each other as we are when we're alone since tyler is so protective over me. i love how protective he is, it's just sometimes it sucks.

"i feel bad for leaving them" i admit and he laughs at me. "i got so attached to aiden" i add and he nods. "he was actually really cute" jack says making me want to furrow my eyebrows but i refrain from it. i've never heard a guy call a baby cute. "do you think i should call them to see if they're okay?" i ask and he laughs at me. "if that will make you feel better, then yes" he says and i nod and walk over to my desk to grab my phone before dialing tyler's number.

"hello?" he says and i smile. "hey i was just checking to see if everything was fine over there" i inform him and i hear a faint laugh on the other side. "We're totally winging it" i hear audrey say. it sounded like she was across the kitchen since there was a slight echo to her voice. i laugh a little at her response and give jack a thumbs up. "Well let me know if you guys need anything, love you" i say. "we will, love you. bye" tyler says hanging up.

"are they good?" he asks and i smile reassuringly. "yes everything's great" i smile

awe u guys r really trying to make me cry with all these sweet comments. :,) love all the feed back tho! keep it up!!

25.5K!

love you all sm! thank u for reading!