36

-jacks pov-
-vote and comment-

| thursday october 27 7:27 PM |

"look at them" molly says pointing over to laura and kelsey laughing really hard together. I smile a little to myself as i watch kelsey. Her smile could honestly light up a room. Cliche and cheesy but it really could. You can't help but smile when you see her, it just comes naturally. "Well now that laura likes her there's not backing out" molly teases and i laugh a little, bit knowing what to say. "is she coming to mine and kyles wedding?" she asks me and i nod. "i invited her if thats okay with you" i say nervously since i forgot to ask molly about it. "of course it is. we all love her" she smiles making me smile along with her at how much my family loves her.

"we love her a lot" my dad says making me look down at him since he has to be in a wheelchair for a little bit. "johnson was telling me this whole welcome home party was her idea?" he asks confused on if johnson was just trying to get them to like her even more or if she actually did it. "yes she did" i say thinking about how she was so excited about it. he smiles to him self and looks across the room to kelsey who was already looking over at my dad and i.

my dad waved her over and she tells laura something before she makes her way over to us as quickly as she could with out seeming to eager. "I believe i owe someone a thank you" he speaks up when she's by us. she smiles and shakes her head. "it was nothing really" she tells him. "Sammy gold me you made the cheese cake?" he asks her and she nods. cheese cake was most definitely my dads favorite dessert so kelsey made him some. "well done. i loved it" he says holding his fist up some making her laugh and fist bump him before he leaves us and rolls over to laura.

"thank you for all your support the past few days." i say looking down at her. "of course. i'm glad i could help"  she smiles. "it really means a lot to me. well all of us" i say looking around at my family who seemed to be enjoying themselves now that my dads finally out of the hospital. it was four days but it still seemed like it was longer.

"that's good." she says. i let out a sigh and grab her wrist and pull her into a hug. when she hugged back it was like all the stress seemed to lift off my shoulders. "you're squeezing really tight" she laughs making a smile form on my face as i let her go. "tight hugs are the best hugs" i shrug. "you may actually be better at hugging than chris." she tells me. I still feel kind of bad about how i reacted when ever she mentions him. i was a total prick and it wasn't okay. i guess i was just jealous or something, i don't know it's weird.

"i'm the best at giving hugs" i state and pull her in for another one. she rests her chin on my chest as she looks up at me and smiles. "you really are" she admits. "My dad loves this" i say still holding onto her since neither of us were pulling apart. "really?" she asks shocked and i nod and look back down to her. "really. we're all thankful to have you" i answer her and she smiles. i lean down and kiss the top of her forehead which made her blush.

if i'm being honest here, seeing her blush is by far one of the cutest things you could ever see. the fact that i made her blush makes it even cuter.

"laura seemed to like you" i say as we break out hug and she smiles "yes, she's so funny jack. i love your family." she tells me and i laugh. "we love you" i say and she smiles. "well im glad. i would hate it if they didn't like me" she admits and i shake my head. "it'd be impossible not to like you kelsey" i say in all honesty. "you did at one point" she replies and i furrow my eyebrows. "i didn't not like you. i just didn't know you..." i explain and she shrugs. "i guess you have a point. we should have became friends earlier" she says reminding me that we're only friends. sometimes it all seems so real that you forget about it all being fake.

"for real. Time was wasted before we became friends" i tell her and she laughs. "a wholeee bunch of time." she smiles.

short update.

thank u all so much for reading!!

love u guys.

hope u had a great day!