64

kelsey's pov
-vote and comment-

| saturday february 4 1:32 PM |

"hello?" i say tiredly bringing my phone to my ear. sahar and i stayed up so late last night we both had slept in. "it's facetime" i hear jack laugh instantly making me smile at the sound of his voice.i pull the phone away from my ear and reluctantly show him my face. I hated it but we haven't seen eachother in a minute so i know he'd want to see it. "i've missed you" i say pouting and he smiles. "i missed you more, happy birthday baby" he says with a slight echo too it making me laugh a little to myself. "thank you" i say and he smiles wider. "i have a few people here who also want to say happy birthday." he says making me smile at how he's already made new friends. i knew this experience would be amazing for him.

he lifts the phone as if he were taking a selfie and There was a ton of people behind him and johnson. he was on stage. "Happy birthday!!" they all shout making my jaw drop. "tell them i said thank you" i say smiling widely at how thoughtful that was. "you're welcome" i hear loudly through my speaker making me furrow my eyebrows. "they can't see me can they" i ask with my eyes widening a little bit. "oh yeah you're definitely on the big screen" he says flipping the camera making me see myself on a huge screen behind him. "we had someone screen monitor my phone to it" he laughs and i cover my face. "i just woke up i look horib-" "you look beautiful" he interrupts making the crowd let out an awe sound. "wait there's a few more people here" he laughs pointing the camera to a few guys. as they walked on stage, the crowd literally went crazy. "happy birthday!" they say to me, it was kind of hard to hear over the screaming but my eyes widen at the sight of one of them as the noise dies down since they were using hand motions to get them too.

"jack..is that shawn mendes??" i ask and he starts to walk towards the phone. jack turns it back to selfie mode and it seemed like shawn had the phone in his hands. my heart starts to speed up. i'm literally on the phone with one of my favorite singers. how do i even act."happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you... happy birthday dear kelsey... happy birthday to you" he sings to me making my heart explode.. my life is complete. that does it folks. the crowd starts to clap and i feel stirring from beside me making me look over at sahar who was now awake and giving me a tired look before she looks down at my phone and sees shawn on the screen

. "what the fuck" she mouths making me laugh to myself. "we love you!" a guy with a bandanna says forcing his face to be on the screen making me laugh. "i love you guys too" i say even though i have no idea who they are. "alright, we've got to go... i'll talk to you later" jack says smiling down at the phone. "bye baby. have fun" i say before hanging up.

"that was fucking awesome" i say standing up and starting to jump on my bed to let some of the excitement out. "we just woke up" sahar dead pans letting out a small laugh at my excitement. she's not really a morning person... or a very joyful person as soon as she wakes up.

"happy birthday bitch" she says happily standing up and starting to jump with me. "are you okay?" i ask stopping myself from jumping and placing my hand on her forehead as if i were checking her temp.

"yess i'm just happy it's my best friends birthday. the one day of the year i'll be a happy person as soon as i wake up" she says making me smile. "wow you have a heart afterall..." i say sarcastically as i pull her in for a hug.

——jacks pov——-

-vote and comment-

-vote and comment-

"that was cute" i hear a voice say from behind me as i walk off the stage. I was a sweaty mess because we were mainly just goofing off and being ourselves with our crowd today with the help of the boys.

i turn around and see madison smiling up at me. "what?" i ask confused and she laughs and throws her head back in the direction of the stage. "the birthday thing, i saw it on instagram and twitter. it's trending now." she informs me and i smile. "oh yeah. I wanted to surprise her" i say and she smiles to her self. "she must be special then huh?" she asks me and i nod. "very" i say in agreement. "bro that was sick" johnson says coming from behind me, patting my back roughly a few times to let out some of the rush. "i'll get going" madison says. "i'll see you around?" i ask turning to look at her and she nods. "definitely" she smiles and starts to walk off. "no kidding dude. i could definitely get used to this" i smile pulling him into a tight hug. Of all people i'm experiencing this with, johnson is the one person who would be at the very top of the list of i had to choose someone. we've spent so many days, nights, and hours working for this. its incredible.

———

short chapter.

thank u for all the reads!

what do you think so far?

be sure to keep voting and commenting!!im loving hearing all of your opinions on the book and what's going on!