REUNITED

Chapter 8: reunited

"Molly?" Mike whispered, walking towards the girl

"Mike." She whispered back, walking one step forward as her side began to hurt. Mike made up the distance, embracing her in a hug. They both held eachother tightly, shocked to be back in each others arms.

"How - You died," Mike whispered in shock as he pulled away and held both of her shoulders, "b-but I never stopped calling you. I called you every night for-"

"353 days, I heard," she told him with a huge smile on her features, her hand resting on his cheek.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" He asked her, confused and slightly hurt.

"Because I wouldn't let her," Hopper told him from behind, Mike stepped away from her as Hopper came in front of her.

"They got you didn't they?" He says looking at her buzzed hair, "I warned you that's what would happen if you broke the rules!" He shouted angrily. He'd been so worried about her, and he was never good at showing affection. The sight of him so angry made Tee scared. She took a step away from him.

"Hop, Buddy, stop," Dustin says, and Hopper sends him a glare before turning back to her.

"Three rules! You can't even do that!" He shouts.

"Stop!" She shouts back at him, on the verge of tears. "Please," She whispered, looking down at the floor, "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too," Hopper whispers after a moment, bringing the girl in for a hug. She stayed still for a second, before reciprocating. Hopper sighed, and kissed her head shaved head.

"You've been hiding her," Mike finally realised, "You've been hiding her and El this whole time!" He pushed hoppers back, making the older man turn and grab his top.

"Hey! Let's talk," He snaps at Mike, not liking how he was acting, "Alone."

And with that, hopper pushed mike down the hall. Tee looked after them, before seeing them disappear into a room.

She turned, seeing the whole group still staring at her like she was another entity.

"H-hi?" She said quietly, and El ran forward, hugging the girl tightly.

"You left!" El mumbled into her shoulder as she hugged her, "gone."

"But back," Tee says to her with a small smile, "I p-promised!"

El smiled again, before walking away to talk to Joyce. Tee looked over at Nancy, who was shocked at the sight of her after being told that she was dead.

"You're hair," Nancy whispers as she walks closer to the girl, "did the lab-"

"Yeah," Tee mutters sadly, "two d-days ago."

Nancy and Johnathan shared a look of shock. They had heard her crying, and they didn't save her.

"I'm sure we can find you a wig," Nancy tells her and she hugs her, "I'm just glad you're safe."

Tee smiled, nodding at Johnathan who did the same, before turning around and seeing Dustin, Lucas and the girl Tee had seen with Mike.

"Tee!" Dustin cheered as Tee hobbled over to them. He brought her in for a hug and she did the same. He twirled her around, making her laugh before being put back down. Lucas gave her a smile and a big hug.

"We missed you," He says to her. And she smiles into his shoulder.

"I missed you guys too," she says to them.

"Whoa, the stutters gone!" Dustin notices as Max tries to talk.

"Almost completely," Tee says to him, "Hopper h-has been teaching me."

"Hi, I'm Max," the ginger haired girl finally speaks up, Tee looks at her hand, and back up to her face, before turning away to talk to Joyce.

She walked up to the woman slowly, her side beginning to hurt more and more as she did so.

"Hi sweetheart," Joyce smiled, pulling the girl in for a hug, she hugs back hard, "we're so glad you're back."

"Thanks," Tee mumbles, pulling away softly.

"Look at you!" Joyce smiles, looking her up and down, noticing her side, "oh my god. What happened?"

"One of those monster things," Tee says to her, "it r-really hurts."

"Come on, we gotta get you fixed up," Joyce says, taking her hand and leading her through to the kitchen area where a boy Tee hadn't met before was.

"Oh, hey," He said to the two, noticing her side, "Oh, uh, that doesn't look very, uh, healthy?"

Tee just gave him a weird look as Joyce went to grab some bandages from the bathroom.

"I'm Steve, by the way," he says to her, "and you're, uh, Twelve? Or Eleven?"

"Twelve, but call me Tee," Tee tells him and he nods. The two standing in awkward silence when Mike entered.

"Here you are," he smiled at Tee, taking her hand in his and squeezing it, "El was asking for you, come on!"

"No," She says to him, "I-I'm waiting for Joyce," she explains, "because of m-my side."

"Here we are, sweetheart!" Joyce came back in. Mike looked at Tee confused, before looking down at her side. His eyes widened significantly at the cut, before he looked back up at her face.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Mike asks her, rushing to put her on top of the table with a quick lift, almost failing due to his weak arms.

"I'm fine," Tee giggles as Joyce smiles at the two, bandages in hand.

"Mike, could you go and grab some of Will's clothes? I'm sure Tee will fit," Joyce says to Mike. He goes to argue, wanting to stay with her, when Steve speaks.

"I'll get them," He says to the group before leaving the kitchen.

Mike smiles slightly as Joyce starts to clean the wound - the material around it was completely gone - having been ripped off.

"This is gonna really hurt," Joyce says to her as Tee squeezes Mike's hand.

"I can take it."