just a cold

thanks to @ToddEffingHewitt for help with the plot.

guess the ship people!

in this M.J knows about the Spiderman thing

and tony is peters biological father

....................................................................................................

woke up to a throbbing headache and dad knocking on the door, I knew it was him because of the small humming from the ark reactor. He opened the door and looked at me.

"Peter?" he said and sat down at the bed and lay his hand on my forehead. I didn't even get to say anything before he said

"you're not going to school today; I'm calling the wizard"

"but dad! We have an important test today!" I said and stared at him with big puppy eyes.

"mmm key but happy is driving you!" he said stated and walked out of the room.

I got up slowly, I tried to not fall, and I stumbled my way towards the bathroom. I looked at myself the mirror. The boy in the mirror was pale and he

I just wanted to sleep but I couldn't, if I didn't come to school what would happen to Ned? If flash didn't have me to pick on, he picked on Ned and Ned wasn't the best at handling bullies.

I found a pair of jeans and a hoodie with the text "may the fourth be with you" (Ernest Hemmingway won a prize on the fourth of May and I thought it was funny) and walked into the kitchen.

"Peter, breakfast is ready" Steve said from behind a stable of pancakes.

"not hungry." I said

"Peter! You have to eat something!" Steve said and stared at me.

"maybe later" I said, and Friday suddenly said "Happy is here" I took my backpack and walked out in the cold November morning and into Happy car. We drove to school and he dropped me of and said, "I'm here half past four" and he went home.

Suddenly someone was behind me. I spun around just to see M.J with her furious but worried face. She scanned me with her beautiful brown eyes and looked more furious than worried,

"you promised!" M.J yelled

" I can explain!" I said and stared at my shoes.

"but peter you can't! You remember last time?" she said a bit calmer

"no" I said and wondered about last time

" You trowed up!" she yelled so the whole world could hear it.

"but but math test and and and ..........ne ne nee nnnnn neddd" I said and realized how much I was shivering.

"what about ned??" she said and stared at me.

"flash" I whispered in fear of the bully.

"you know what? I will take care of that!" M.J said

"nnnnooo, I will deal with him" I said and stared to walk towards the school. Inside it was kinda hot but for me it was like breathing fire.

"peter! you can't just walk around and let that idiot pick on you!" M.J said

"I don't let him pick on me. I just can't do anything about it!" I whispered

"you are Spiderman for god's sake! you could kick him all the way to mars and back!" she looked at me and tock my hand in her's. her deep brownish eyes mad contact with mine and she smiled

"no, I can't it's against what I call the peter protocol." I said but suddenly a wave of dizziness hit me, and I had to reach for the locker for support, but I miscalculated, and I fell. My watch started to make beeping noises. The last thing I felt was the cold hard corridor floor against my warm skin before everything went black.

Tony's p.o.v

after Peter left, I couldn't get myself to sit still. It was something seriously wrong, but I couldn't find out what. suddenly Friday spoke "Mr. parkers temrature has risen and he is unconscious. I suggest you go and get him"
I didn't think for a second "call the wizard, happy and give me the fastest suit!'
A few seconds later I was on my way to Peters school.

M.j p.o.v

Peter was lying on the floor and ironman came half flying half running down the hall.
"What happened?" Mr. stark said and stepped out of the suit.
"He wasn't feeling well and then he just collapsed!" I said. Mr. stark picked Peter up bridal style and said
"Could you please say to the teachers that Peter had to go home early?"
"Yes sir" I said
"It's Tony" he said, and he left

Tony's p.o.v
I carried Peter out to the waiting car and laid him in my lap. He was pale and his skin was burning hot. He looked so peaceful whole he slept.
The car stopped and a slightly worried Bruce and a less worried Stephen stood outside waiting. I tried as careful as possible to give Peter to the waiting wizard. Bruce looked at the boy and mumbled something

They carried Peter to the med bay, and they laid him on a bed. Bruce led me out even I begged to stay but Bruce just said "I can't let you stay Tony "and he pushed me down in a chair.

Its tock around thirty minutes before Bruce came back and led me back into the room.
"Is he dead?!" I yelled at the man.
"Relax stark, he's just sleeping" strange said and laughed
" What is wrong with him?" I said almost panicked
"It's just a cold, stark. With lots of rest and water he'll be up and around in no time" he calmly explained
"Why did he faint?" I tried
"Well, he shouldn't go to school when he's sick. He's just over strained and blacked out. you can take him to his room if you want, He'll wake up soon" the doctor said and left the room. I picked peter up and carried him to his room.

Peters P.O.V

I blinked. I opened my eyes and saw a white sealing. I was in my own bed wrapped in like twenty blankets. dad was sitting next to my bed reading a book. I moved my hand and placed it at his knee. he closed the book and looked at me.

"hi sleepyhead. How was your nap?" he joked

"what happened'? how did I come up here?" I stuttered

"first, you blacked out at school and scared the shit out of you girlfriend. Friday called me and I went to your school to get you. That's all." Dad said and laughed a bit.

"I feel horrible." I said

"want to watch a movie and eat snacks?" Dad suggested

"okay" I whispered

"okay" he said and picked me up and placed me at the sofa