drunk

Hello, quarantine is driving me crazy. They are saying that the schools where I live will open after Easter, but no one believes them. I honestly don't know anymore. however, here's another request. I don't remember who's but here it is. To those other with waiting requests. They are coming.

Love k.a.t

Warning. I don't usually warn you but ok. I have never been drunk. Only witnessed it. so, I don't know if this is right or not. There are mentions of vomiting and stuff like that, but I warned about that when I first started this fic.

peter wasn't the one to drink. he wasn't one of those teenagers who would sneak out to drink. He thought alcohol tasted foul. He didn't like the smell or the effects that had gotten it as famous as it is. But that night was different, the night where his life had been turned upside down. His aunt may had died. What she died of wasn't relevant to peter, the only thing that mattered was that she was dead and that he wouldn't get to see her again. He needed to forget, needed to get away. He needed his aunt may.

Peter was walking down the street. Or more like stumbling, people did stare. Though not for long, he was just another drunk teen in the street. Nothing big. He was headed for stark industries. He stopped right Infront of the building and he turned his head upwards. His drunk brain judging if it would be safe to climb up. He decided not to and went for the big glass walls instead. He stumbled into the usually busy lobby that was for now almost empty. He smiled a little akwardly at Mina the lady who operated the front desk. She smiled back at her bosses' kid. «you ok there mr parker? » she asked. She typed something on her computer. Hitting enter before she looked up again.

«yeahhhhh, I'm just here to see my dad» he slurred. She smiled again as the elevator doors opened and the teen falling in between them.

'You need to pull yourself together peter, if tony sees you like this, he will take your suit* he thought as the doors closed. He continued to say this to himself until the elevator once again stopped. He watched the doors open and he for some reason stepped into his mentor's private lab. He then remembered that he hadn't told Friday what floor he was going to.

"who's there?" came a voice from behind a box of some sort. The mechanic lifted his head and looked at peter

"ah, peter" he said and smiled

"what are you doing here?" he continued

"ehh, well. I was jussst walking past" peter slurred. Tony looked at him suspicilsly but quickly hid the expression and looked sadder than anything

"I heard about your aunt kid, such a beauty. Are you ok?" tony said walking up to the kid. He then smelt something weird. Something he hadn't smelt since he met peter. Alcohol, not just alcohol. It was the smell of someone who had drunk far too much.

"I'm fiiiine" peter slurred

"fine? Then why do you smell like a vinery? And why are you slurring?" tiny said trying not to sound too disappointed

"eh I just" that was so far, he got before he bent over and threw up all over his father figures shoes. surprised tony held peter up as he guided peter over to the lab sink as peter continued to throw up over it.

Once tony was sure peter was done vomiting, he lifted the teenager and mumbled "well, that was what Mina meant". He headed for the elevator and got up to the penthouse. He ignored the questions from the rest of the team as he went to peters room. He laid the kid down on the bed. Peter tried to say something but all he got in response was a reashuring "sssssh" from tony as he was tucked inn.

"you'll have to sleep this off peter. I'll come back in the morning with hangover supplies" he said and closed the door.

The next morning

Peter woke up to pancakes and a headache. He squeezed his eyes shut at the light that triggered his headache

"I see you are having a heavy one" tony said setting the pancakes, medicine bottles and a glass of ice-cold water.

"but just sit back, its soon over. Even with your spider DNA" tony continued

"well, I feel like shit" peter said though he giggled a little when a voice rose from the kitchen

"language!" cap yelled

"well, that was fun but now over to more serious things. Peter why? Why did you drink yourself to vomiting?" tony sat down beside peter

"may, you know. She was my only living relative" peter was suddenly crying. Desperately trying to wipe away his tears with the duvet cover. When a hand did instead.

"oh, you know what? You can stay here if you want to. I'm sure I can pull some strings and get you as my hair and son. At least on the paper. If that helps?" tony said as he wiped peters tears away with his sweater sleeve.

"would you?" peter asked not believing what had just happened

"yes, but only if you take the medicine and get better." Tony said handing peter the supplies

"ok" peter sniffled

"one more thing though. Peter, never drink again. Or at least under legal age ok?" tony said rising from the bed

"ok" peter said and smiled. Happily, for the first time in a while