deaf

Oh god! I've been gone forever. I don't even have a excuse, authum isn't my favourite season. I swear Norway is not a winter dream! It's an winter nightmare! Thank you PS I'm sorry my friend pushed publish before I was done writing.

Peter pot Stark life sucked. Or not sucked, he had the coolest father in the universe and a really cool mother too but he had to admit that his life absolutely sucked. The thing was that he was different, not different like other where different when they wore special clothes or read moby dick by twelve. No he was different because he was deaf. His ears was defective, they didn't work and he absolutely hated it. Why? Because it is actually very nice to can be a part of a conversation.

Tony Starks (iron man) and pepper Potts starks son lost his hearing in tragic accident at stark industries. The two year old and his father was celebrating his birthday at one of stark own labs when one of the devices exploded sending stark himself to hospital with several burnsns and other injuries. His two year old son got hit by the shock wave that almost killed him. Peter Potts stark got away with hearing damage and a few broken bowns. Was the text on the front page of the morning paper the 10th of August 2003. Tony and pepper was crushed but they soon had to face reality. Their son was deaf and they had to help him. They got the best doctors and specialists to look at the boy. No one could help him. But they wasn't going to give up. Therefore was Peters childhood was collored by hospital visits and doctors appointments. They also tried to make his life more easy and they decided to plan everyday so nothing unexpected could happen again.

When peter was 15 hia everyday life was strict. Lined up in pretty and well done lines made by his mother and the team working with the teen.
Monday:
08:00-09:00 morning activities (aka wake up and eat)
09:00-11:00 school (aka homeschool with the house teacher)
11:00-11:30 lunsh
11:30- 14:00 lab with tony
14:00-16:30 speaking and sign language coach
16:30-17:30 dinner
17:30-18:30 exercise
18:30-20:30 free time
20:30-22:00 family
22:00 sleeping time (yes they actually calls it sleeping time)

His life was a time table that couldn't be messed up by anything.

"Mom, I'm tired if the timetables" Peter said. He couldn't hear but he could talk  thought it was rather monotone.
"Why Pete?" Pepper signed while saying it. Peter hated that they only signed to him like he was some sort of animal.
"I want to be normal, I want to go to school, have friends and I don't want to bound to you for the rest of my life." Peter said. Pepper and tony looked at eachother, they've wondered when this would come up.
"You are normal Peter" tony signed. "No I'm not! You don't understand how miserable I feel when I'm forced to be here! I'm not an animal!" Peter said now angry.
"You know what? Your mother and I have talked about it and we decided it's time to let you try school" he signed
"of course privat, i dont wanna take any chances" he finished and Peter smiled.
"When?" Peter said excited
"Well, we've got to find a suitable school and all that but I suppose mabye next week?" Tony signed Peter jumped up and hugged both his parents
"Thank you so much! But promise me no more time tables, I'm sick of it" Peter said into his father's chest
"Of course peter, you're almost an adult. You should be able to organise your life yourself" tony smiled at his son

Monday morning Peter woke up without the usual go through of today's timetable. He go up, got dressed and walked out to the living room. There he saw his dad with mabye the 6th cup of coffee? And his mother in her usual pantsuit, a cup of tea and the same paper that had announced the accident so many years ago. She was at the economic pages so Peter smiled to his father. "You ready bud?" Tony signed
"Absolutely" Peter said and tock an orange from the fruit basket
"We'll come with you to see how you adjust" pepper signed
"But mom! It's middle school!" Peter said
"No, if you want to go you have to let us come with you" pepper signed
"Ok" Peter said slightly irritated over his parents rules

When the car stopped on the parking lot of the school someone had called
'miss Romanoff's private school for disabled youth' Peter smiled. Of course didn't he know what other boys his age dreamt of but he knew it wasn't starting school.

He got out of the car and waited for his parents. Together they walked in, that arrived at the front desk and his mother said "Peter Parker"
The woman behind the desk looked at me and said "how are you young man?" Peter had learned to read lips a long time ago. I side effect of not being able to hear. "Im good thanks" Peter said smiling. The woman smiled and flipped through some papers and said
"The headmaster will see you now, door to the left" she pointed and went back to flipping and reading

The headmaster was a skinny lady with thick red hair tied tightly at the back of her head.
"Miss Romanoff?" Tony said
"Welcome to M.R.S.F.D.Y" she said inspecting every inch of Peter
"I suppose you might be Peter?" The woman said
"Yes miss" Peter said
"My name is Natasha but you can call me nat" she said smiling
"So Peter, what do you think about the school?" She was testing him and he knew it
"Its quite old isn't it? He asked looking around in the mahogany decorated room
"1869" she said
"Oh, that around 150 years?" Peter was quite a small genius
"Exactly, you're sharp" she complained him
"He Aces every subject except music" tony said hugging peters shoulders
"He doesn't seem deaf" she said
"No, he learned to talk before the accident and he is an excellent lip reader" tony said. Peter was getting tierd of the endless talking.
"Well, peters first class is history and t starts in about half an hour. I would advise you to let him go to the cafeteria alone so he can make some friends. I need to speak with you two alone" she said. Peter smiled, she understood that he wanted to do this alone. 

the world was quiet for peter but he knew it wasn't. hesat alone, always alone. No one even looked at him and he liked it. He reather enjoyed not having to explain.

A few minutes later a boy appears Infront of Jim with a tray.
"Is it ok if I sit here?" He said. Peter smiled and nodded.
"You ok?" He said
Peter smiled once more And nodded.
"So what's you're name?" He smiled at him. 
"Peter" Peter said to his tray
"Hi Peter I'm Ned imdhjdkebd kaksbdbdj" Ned spoke far to fast for Peter to get it all.
"Sorry, I can't hear you" Peter mumbled
He knew the boy tried to talk louder
"Sorry" he said again
"I cant hear. I'm deaf" Peter was growing tierd of the word. He wanted it gone, it was one of those words he simply had used up. Like cancer survivors hates the word cancer, or people who've been bullied hates the word bullied.

"Oh cool!" Ned said. That confused Peter, why would someone say cool? Usually people said 'oh that's sad'
"My sister, mj is also deaf. I've known a.s.l since I was a child" he boy signed and talked at the same time. He did everything Peter wanted other nodeaf people to understand. He wanted to be talked to like a Human being not some sort of animal.

"But anyway, are you going on that field trip to stark... Oh wait now I see who you are. You're that Peter! Cool!" Ned said, Peter looked at the boys expression and smiled. It wasn't the starstuck face, no it was the I wanna be friends because I like you not your father. To be honest Peter liked it, the feeling of being one of the crowd.

So that was long. I'm gonna post a part two on this one. Have fun!