sensory overload

I have decided that two hours my parents turn of the internet is my writing hours! so it's going to be almost daily updates! yey! here's a sensory overloud fic it isn't exactly a sick fic, but I love these. I hope you like it!! 

ugh! peter grounded and lifted his head from the pillow. the headache was already killing him, but he knew he had to go. sensory overload was the last he needed. It was Monday and he knew that if he didn't come to school he would get in loads of trouble. so, peter stood up grabbed some clothes and walked out to the kitchen. '

"hi Pete, how was your sleep?" dad said and sipped his coffee

"not bad" peter lied. he knew that if his dad found out about the sensory overload thing his dad would lock him in on his bedroom and turn on 'the green protocol' that was originally designed for Bruce.

"I have to go!" I said and ran to the buss. Huge mistake number one. Peter never liked the buss, but today it was almost unbearable. The smell of hundred-year-old gum and the noise almost fifthly school kids made Peter want to vomit. Peter got it through the buss though and was relieved when his father texted him to wait outside the school for him to picking Peter up.

Spanish class was Okay. Cause the teacher señora (I don't know I hate Spanish and choose to learn English instead) was the most disciplined teacher and didn't allow noise. The only problem was the sharp light and the sweat smell of strong perfume.

Then it was time for gym. Peter HATED gym for one reason. It wasn't any rules. The hall was bright and smelled awful. The coach came in and started yelling something but for peter it was just ringing. Then someone grabbed his arm peter could see because of the bright light and the touch made him scream in agony. I could feel a ball hitting my head when I finally got lose from the intense grip. I sprinted against the door and continued running to the toilets. My body felt like it was going to explode.

Peter vomited, screamed and held his head like he thought it was going to brake. The cold floor was burning cold and peter whimpered when he moved. The light was almost unbearable, and the smell of the city was so intense peter wanted to die. This was no doubt one of the worse ones. He concentrated to breath.

"Tony it seems like peter is experiencing a sensory overload at school." Friday interrupted tony deep thoughts

"I'm on my way, where?" tony said

"the bathroom at the second floor" Friday said. Tony was already halfway to midtown high. He brought all the supplies peter needed. He made his way to the bathrooms and found a really bad looking peter.

"hey, Pete, how are you?" tony whispered

"ugh" peter said and tony found the supplies in the bag.

"your headphones, the sunglasses and a long-sleeved jumper" tony said and gave it to peter who tony now saw was to even weak to put on the sunglasses.

"okay, this is not going to work. Here sleeping pill" tony said and gave the sixteen-year-old a special made sleeping pill that would make this much easier. The boy tock the pill and swallowed quickly. Peter started to feel sleepy and gave up against the darkness.

Peter woke up in his own bed feeling a bit better though the headache was still there. The lights were dimmed. He got up but was interrupted by Friday

"while code green is active, you're not allowed to leave bed" peter who was still a bit sleepy couldn't find a reason to not stay in bed and went back to bed. A few minutes after tony came in and sat down at the bed

"you better now?" he said

"yes dad" peter said and fell asleep again.

_______________________________________________________________________________

wow the whole thing escalated really quickly! this was kind of short. I'll try my best next time!

love K.A.Y