Parker luck (Whump bingo 1)

Peter was sick. Again. It wasn't too bad. Well, his father (tony stark) was freaking out. As he did every time, and that was quite often. To be honest peters attendance  was bad. The grades was ok, they would be much worse if he didn't do all the extra work he did. Every week it was something. If it was an injure from patrol or his crappy immune system failing. Tony wasn't one of those strict parents who didn't even let their kids stay home when they where practically vomiting their guts up.

He was one of those who tock a bruise for a broken leg and a chough as if he had some sort of deadly sickness. No he would force Peter to stay Home and Peter didn't actually mind.

now Peter thought that it wasn't too bad. It was just a mild headache. Nothing to worry about and serctently nothing to ship patrol for. No, he clicked on his new suit thingy and the suit formed around him. He loved the new suit. It was easy to put on, he could even wear real clothes under it. He smiled inside the comfy helmet and crawled out the window.

Outside it was kinda cold but with the heater on he was good and warm.
"Karen! Locate some crime" said Peter and realising that he had a fever. Only if Karen wouldn't notify his dad!
Thankfully she didn't instead she said.
"Three blocks away thre is a mugging going on. A young lady is slightly intoxicated and there are three men with guns there too. Do you want me to activate instant kill mode?"
"Jees Karen! What's up with you and that instant killing mode?" Peter sarcastically said. He started swinging through the city.

After a few minutes he arrived and stood against the wall and folded his arms like he was some kind of gangster (he had to fit in with the gangster looking criminals) "you know. Black isn't really your collor. Try indigo mabye goes with your stupidity" he said and the gangster looking guy who didn't wear indigo steared at him.
"Finally! I've visited two whole years for you to come and battle me! I'm soo ready!" The gangster looking robber who definitely didn't wear the colour indigo said and did something with his face that looked like the man where trying to initiate Donald duck but failed  miserably and ended up like a smiling idiot.

The man grabbed something from his jacket pocket. Wow that's a tiny pocket knife! Peter thought while the creepy gangster looking robber  came towards him.  Peters brain was working too hard. Why was the man coming against him with a knife? How was the lady? Who was the other creepy gangster looking guys? What was it for dinner today? When was the next math test?

Peter didn't feel it. The blade that want silent through his skin and all the way down to the bown. He felt funny, like when someone throws a book at your head. Or when he first kissed mj. Oh how he missed her! Wait where they still together?
A voise interested his thoughts
"Peter, you seems to be hurt. I need to call your dad" but Peter didn't understand. Was he hurt? No he couldn't be. Or was he. It was obviously something. Haha obviously a funny word.

A few minutes after Peter felt something. A warm hand was brushing his hair out of his eyes and calling his name. Wow "haha parker, Peter Parker. I have to names that begins with an p." Peter slurred.

Tony's p.o.v
When I got the call from Karen I went out quickly. His son was hurt again!

When I arrived i saw my son leaning against a wall with closed eyes.
"Comon. Peter! Open your beautiful brown eyes!" I said brushing the boys hair out of his eyes. The boy slowly opened his eyes. "haha parker, Peter Parker. I have to names that begins with an p." He laughed. I smiled and picked him up
"Oh heeeeyyy daaad! What's uuuup?" Peter said like he thought he was whispering but in reality he was telling. "Nothing much kid. Just picking up my feverish and hurt son" I said while carrying hi. Over to the car
"Btw what happened?" I continued
"Parker luck!" The boy said and fell asleep. "More stark luck" I whispered and drowe to the tower

Hope you liked it! It kinda tock a while to complete it and I didn't get the time to edit it. I'm writing a play for my theatre group and I don't have much time on my hand.
Kat