hartace

Hello! I'm sort of back. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I found a new TV series (sleepy hollow) and I haven't been doing anything else. I don't know when I'll update. My schedule is already tight enough. Well my social life doesn't exist I don't know where all the busy-ness come from. This fic is about hart brake. It's not a direct sick fic but who cares? It was requested by @enaruharu. thanks

.

Peter knew what he wanted or more correctly who he wanted. Well he wasn't that kind of guy he wasn't one of those whose only goal in life was to get a girl. No, he had different dreams. Dreams he could get without a girlfriend but there was a feeling he had. A numbness and a longing for knowing that someone cared. Of course, he knew his dad cared but that was different. He wanted someone to choose him. He longed for someone to hold him and someone who understood him. From the day he met her he knew that she was that someone but as all other boys he didn't have a clue how to ask her.

It was a Monday. Peter liked Mondays, he loved it in fact. But this Monday was special. The whole weekend he'd been planning this. He was going to ask her; he had planned it perfect it was idiot secure. If he didn't screw up though. He stared down in the now soggy cornflakes bowl. He was sure it formed a hart. Suddenly his dad came walking towards him complete with a coffee cup his blue pj and slippers. Peter had always thought of his father as a cool and proud man but in moments like this the man just looked odd.

"good morning Pete. Did you sleep well?" the man peter called dad said.

"yeah, you?" peter answered

"better than usual" tony said and sipped his coffee.

"I have to go" peter said and put the barely touched food in the sink.

"have a nice day! And remember to come straight home after school," tony said

"patrol?" peter asked

"not today" his father said, and peter sighted.

When peter arrived at school he went straight to Ned.

"I'm going to ask her today" peter whispered

"cool. When?" peters best friend asked

"after lunch" peter whispered they both nodded and went into the classroom.

Two hours went by and it was time for lunch. Peter was too excited to eat anything but drink his milk. Five minutes before the bell rang peter found M.J and pilled her into an empty hallway.

"what's going on peter?" M.J said and peter tock a deep breath.

"hey mj. You know... um yeah well... I've been thinking about this for a while and.." peter stuttered. "well yeah. um and I wondered if you maybe would like.... To go.... Ou. Ou. Out with me sometime?" peter said and mentally kicked himself for struggling with the words

"oh peter. but I can't not now and not with you. Sorry" M.J said, and peters hart sunk. How could he be so dumb? Girl like M.J would never date a loser as himself. Oh! He was so stupid! Peter was now at the edge of crying, but he could not cry Infront of M.J .

The rest of the day went by and peter went home.

"hey peter. How was your day?" His dad asked when the boy stumbled into the living room where his parents sat and watched a movie. Peter collapsed into tonys arms and began crying.

"whets the matter? What happened?" tony asked and stroke his son's hair

" I. I. I. I screwed uuuup!" peter stuttered between the sobs

"what did you screw up?" tony asked gently

"my life" peter cried

"no, you didn't. peter tell me" tony said

"I asked M.J if she liked me and...." Peter said

"oh, I see. Wait here." Tony said and lifted his son into peppers arms. A few seconds later tony appeared with ice cream Chocolate Tissues and some blankets. He sat all the stuff at the coffee table, he sat down besides his son and wife. The rest of the day the small family spent watching movies and eating ice-cream.

Well that was bad. Hope you guys liked it. I'm really upset about the Spiderman leaving the mcu thing the worst is that they suddenly say they fixed it and then they say they didn't the whole situation is really confusing. I don't know what to believe anymore. Hope they figure it out soon

Love K.A.T