broken bones and angry dad

yey! another Chapter.

To be Spiderman you need some things that's tricky to find. For example, web to be Spiderman you need some things that's tricky to find. For example, web fluid. if you don't have enough the consequences could be some broken bones or worse an angry dad telling you that "you have to be more careful!" my dad goes by the funny name Tony Stark. He and his husband do Stephan strange adopted me two years ago after my aunt died. back to web fluid. Before I moved in with dad, I had to make it at school in a drawer but when I moved into the tower, I had a personal lab where I could push a button and the web-shooters get filled up automatically. The only problem is that the button stopped working and I forgot to tell dad.

Yey! Patrol! I was swinging through my loved queens. I stopped some muggings, saved a cat from a three, returned a stolen bike and pretty much the usual things. When I suddenly lost grip on the building I was clinging to. The ground came surprisingly slowly, and I felt like it was 10000 meters down but in reality, it was just 20. The ground was harder than expected. Because of the shock I didn't feel the pain. I just lay there and looked at the clouds.

But people came and started filming taking photos and yelling things like "Spiderman is just a human" "that's a fantastic pool of blood" but the voices was distant and I black spots clouded the outlines of my vison. I didn't black out, but I felt extremely tired.

Then I heard a familiar sound of a repulser and a voice.

"what the hell where you thinking?" dad said and scooped me up from the sidewalk. The people were steaming everywhere. The man I call dad was furious but the concern for me hid it. 

"it" I tried but he said "

no don't speak I am taking you to banner. Father is out on a mission and I think Banner can handle some broken bones"

We arrived at the tower and he carried me into the med bay and refused to let me walk.

"banner! We need a bed and you right here pronto!" dad said and Banner rushed over. Dad laid me on the bed and banner went to work. He looked at my bleeding leg and sighted

"he need surgery immediately" he said and looked at Tony

"but I'm not qualified. Can you call him, you know he don't like me" banner said and looked like a scared mouse.

"well, okay" dad said and left to talk to father. A few minutes later dad and father came through the door. Father was dressed like he looks at the pictures before the accident. That's four years ago now and he's one of the coolest superheroes i know.

"hey Pete! How are you?" he said and sat down on my bed side.

"hi father, my leg hurts but other than that I'm okay!" I said like a small child even I was almost 16.

"we need to put you to sleep Pete"father said

" but we'll be here when you wake up!" tony said and squeezed my hand. Father was doing something in the corner of the room and came against me.

"its not gonna hurt a bit" he said and placed a mask over my nose and mouth. Suddenly I started to feel sleepy and my eyelids became really Heavy the taste of onion filled my mouth.  and in no time, I sank into a dreamless sleep.

Tony's P.O.V

Peter was wheeled in for surgery half an hour ago and banner came out from the room and smiled.

"all is well now; Stephen and peter will be out any second." Banner left. A few minutes later Stephen my own dear husband came out through the door with their sleeping son in a bed.

"he will wake up any minute now" he said and looked at tony

"don't give him the lecture before he is well enough to understand what you're saying" he laughed.

Peters. P.O.V

I woke up to see my family sitting beside the bed smiling.

"hey peter" they said and smiled at each other before they broke into a laugh.

Time skip (makes life easy when you can't think of anything to write)

"do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?" dad yelled making me shiver. He never yells not even raises his voice.

"tony, it wasn't his fault" father said

"no, I forgot to tell you that the button stopped working" I cried

"oh, perfect!" dad said sarcastically

"well, I had a lot on my mind!" I said and continued to sob. Father folded his long arm around my shoulder and squished me against his chest. He smelled soap and rainy days. Suddenly I felt another arm and I smelled the familiar smell of metal and new cleaned clothes.

"sorry peter, I'm overreacting" dad mumbled into my hair. We stayed like this for what felt for hours. After a few minutes Father let go and said

"oh, we need to let the poor boy breath" he smiled and ruffled my hair.

"you my boy, you need some sleep" he said and turned to his husband

"and you my dearest tony, we're going to discuss some important stuff"

Peter parker sickfick oneshotbookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें