Chapter 1

After gathering her things, She hurried to the door. It's her first day of work. The girl was pretty nervous for this it was her first time working as a personal assistant, not to mention of the famous Myoui household.

It's not her intention to work for them but something happened. A bizarre coincidence.

Flashback

She's walking on her way home with Dahyun. One of her two best friends. They're planning on having a surprise party for Tzuyu's birthday. They talked about nonsensical things on their way when she realized that her wallet was missing.

"Dubu did you saw my wallet?" She started to feel worried. Her monthly rent is in there. She can't lose it or she'll be out in the streets.

"Ani wae? Did you lost it?" They stopped on their tracks.

"I think i forgot it in the club room. Wait here I'll be fast" Chaeyoung sprinted back to school and to their club room. Thankfully, she made it and the wallet is still there waiting where she thought she left it. She grabbed it fast and ran again, checking her money on the way. Seeing that nothing was missing, she slowed down her pace. The woman felt tired since that was a long run she took. She was passing an alley when she heard a sudden call.

"help! F*ck someone please" It's coming from the dark corner of the alley. Oh Lord. Am I in trouble? She thought.

Chaeyoung hesitated, cause who knows what could be waiting for her. But she can't just ignore someone calling for help. She can't ignore her conscience. Taking her phone in hand she turned the flash on to light the dark corner. By then, she saw a woman. Chae started to approach the person. She got a better look at the situation and she gasped in realization. A bloodied girl lying there, clutching her wound that she could really guess as a stab.

Oh God. She hurriedly called an ambulance. After taking the call, Chaeyoung squated near the person, feeling the panic. Ugh what a time. She thought.

"H-hey miss are you still alive? Please don't fall asleep the help is coming"  She held her other hand that was lying on the cold pigment.

"T-thank you" Even in pain, she still managed to crack a smile.

"Please stay with me" The stranger's hand are cold, so cold and she's so pale. Chaeyoung started to pray for her safety.

"W-what's your name?"  She look straight on her savior's eyes. Is that important now? Chaeng thought.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung"  She answered.

"I'm Hirai Momo. Thank you for--" She hadn't finished her words because the ambulance arrived. They started to attend to her and  Chaeng stepped aside. She's watching when she felt her phone vibrates.