Chapter 27

Boring holes on each other's eyes. You could feel the intensity behind the stares. The two were silently laying on Mina's bed, facing each other. Mina has many questions in mind but she's afraid if the answers would make her heart break more. Looking at the changes in front her, it's not hard to guess how difficult must it be for the younger one. Living away from the people she cares and living with a devil was real hard and traumatizing.

"I know you have many questions in mind but can I answer that after I.. I finish things with my father?" her eyes looking so tired and worn out.

"I already waited for almost a year and I can wait more but please don't disappear like that again. Also, don't make it that long. It's draining and I get to miss you so much. I don't like it when you're far" she pouted. Chaeyoung could feel her ears heat up from the honesty of the girl. Mina snuggled to the girl's neck and inhale the scent she misses so much. Chaeyoung didn't change her perfume, it's still the strawberry one.

"It's funny how things doesn't change that much before I left" Chae chuckled and wrap her right hand on the other woman's waist while the other one were gently caressing her hair.

"It's you being stupid for leaving just like that" Mina scolded her but still comfortably tucked on her neck.

"I know. I'm sorry princess" She kissed her forehead and brought her closer. Mina felt something on her stomach that makes her smile so bright underneath the cub. She decided to slightly distance herself to see the girl she really missed so much. If this was a dream, I don't want to wake up. Mina thought. Now that the girl is back she realized that she don't mind if the girl was the blood and flesh of the devil. She knows Chaeyoung was different from her father.

Chaeyoung met the heiress eyes and somehow something clicked inside their minds. Eyes landed on each other's lips. The distance gradually lessen until the two softly muscles met and the girls starts to passionately kiss. Chaeyoung was the one leading the kiss while Mina is trying to catch up. The kiss grows intense as the air around them starts to heated up.

Eventually, the lack of oxygen caused them to separate. Mina's eyes were still close as well as Chaeyoung's. The only thing you could hear is their loud breath. Chaeyoung hovers above her as their eyes found themselves again. It was like a magnetic pull and they can't even stop darting at each others eyes. Mina leant in for a quick kiss. That earned a smile from the cub and did the same. Only that the kiss were hot and long. They continued to eat each others lips as Chaeyoung's hand starts to roam around Mina's waist and the other on her leg. The sensation makes the girl wanting for more. Chaeyoung is giving her something they never did before. It was electrifying and bold. The younger were gentle with her touch. Her kisses travels down to her neck, making the girl underneath moan softly. That makes the tiger inside her shaken. Chaeyoung bit Mina's neck, sipping and making a trace of mark that she owned the girl.

Mina gasp by the sudden new sensation on her neck. Chaeyoung found her soft spot as she starts kissing her there. Mina can't stop herself to moan again. That's when things were going to go deeper a knock was heard on the door. The sudden noise makes the two girls jump in surprise and release their hold to each other and faced the different sides of the bed. It was Jihyo who knocked on the door with confusion on her eyes, witnessing the weird atmosphere around the two. Chaeyoung tried to calm herself but her sweat won't cooperate as bead of them starts to form. The room has an air conditioner it's pretty weird to see a person sweating inside but Jihyo decided to shrug it off.

The Heiress of Yakuza || MichaengOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara